hello from Sunny ARIZONA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Sunny ARIZONA!

Hello from Sunny Arizona.. I am not new to scrapbooking but new to the digi scrapbooking. There are some beautiful layouts on this site. I will have to look around a bit more to see how the program works. I like the 12x12 size layouts and don’t have a wide printer. So I may have to change to 8x8 layouts. I really like the paper version of scrapbook.
    Hello from sunny Arizona.

Hi... Welcome to the forum. Those are very impressive layouts. Looking forward to having you post here. You will learn to love digital in time. Both formats have their own advantage, however.

At any rate, enjoy!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hello and welcome! Beautiful work - hope to see some more posted in our Scrapbook MAX gallery! I'm sure you'll love digital with SBM - it's a nice complement to paper! Stop by anytime with questions!

Karin

Comment

Welcome!

I've always done 12x12, too, but I'm beginning to love the size and convenience of 8x8 albums. My family says they are more fun to look at and easier to hold!

We just got a place in Tucson and are really excited to spend winters there - love that sun!

Julie

Comment

Working...
        X