Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Oh Crumbs!! we were only at Kadina 3 weeks ago. stayed for the weekend with Lonnie & Jess our friends and visited the lovely beach there - it's a small world isn't it! we live in the northern suburbs of Adealide so not too far away - I think it took us about 1.5 hrs to drive there.

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

Hope it's cooling off for you some. We just got another 6 inches yesterday and today...of snow that is...I'll send some your way if ya want it!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

OHyeah! It's cooled of alright...we are in Autumn (Fall)here and first we have a massive record breaking heat wave then it changes from one extreme to the other.. it's cold now like winter... both extremes totally unseasonal?
        But at least it is raining a bit - it was so nice to get a bit of rain seeing we are in the middle of a drought (2years) I dont mind the cold and the rain is so very welcome.

Comment

• bluevelvet
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2007

Thats the best laugh I have had in a while thanks & sorry its be so hot for you....
          CHRISTINA

Comment

• evee
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2007

Has the weather improved any yet? I'm going to a wedding in Adelaide on 17 May so I hope the day is nice, but please not too hot! I can't stand the heat! I'll be like that ice cream van in the picture up top there!
            Wish I could send you some rain, Moonbeam. It's chucking it down here today!
            xxoo
            Evee
            Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Evee by May you will be safe from the heat... probably snow for the first time in history LOL
              Hope the wedding goes well and you have a lovely visit

Comment

Working...
              X