Will Be Gone For Spring Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back!!!!

We got back a few hours ago and I have been busy trying to catch up on all these postings! OMG, I will never get through all these postings.

As for the trip..... The interview went good. The school district is currently working on their budget, contract renews, and figuring out what positions will be open. My district here is doing the same thing, then all the openings will be posted. I was told to make sure I have my applications process completed and ready to go! It really was a good interview.

John and I spent 5 days roaming all over Mesa Arizona, checking out the housing options and other sites. John is really looking forward to the move too. We also got John 2 Tuxedo's for the Cruise and got one for Josh for his Prom.

The Cruise was another story of it's own. It was so wonderful seeing all my old class mates and catching up with our lifes. We had a few unexpected disappointments.... First, they had a cold front come in and we were frozen and blown all over the place. Second, the cold front triggered rocky waters. Third, POOR POOR John spent almost the entire cruise with his head in the toilet...... Sea Sick! He was unable to enjoy the the activities and was not able to wear his Tux's. So, the next Cruise will begin with motion sickness pills! At least he is willing to give it another chance!

Well, I hope to start working on layouts!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
      The Cruise was another story of it's own. It was so wonderful seeing all my old class mates and catching up with our lifes. We had a few unexpected disappointments.... First, they had a cold front come in and we were frozen and blown all over the place. Second, the cold front triggered rocky waters. Third, POOR POOR John spent almost the entire cruise with his head in the toilet...... Sea Sick! He was unable to enjoy the the activities and was not able to wear his Tux's. So, the next Cruise will begin with motion sickness pills! At least he is willing to give it another chance!.......
      Next time ask the doctor for the patches that go behind the ear. They last for (I think) up to 4 days. I am always terribly sea sick and when I use the patches I'm never sick. Just thought I'd share that. (Should have done that sooner I guess, poor John!)

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

welcome home, sorry to hear about John being sea sick but other than that sounds like you had a brilliant time

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Welcome home........
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
          X