No announcement yet.

I'm back!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What fun! It's great to see the family meet up. Shame we couldn't have a real get together one day maybe
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Happy you're back safe and well. Isn't it great to meet cyber- friends in real Say hello to Shelley from me,... like to see more LOs of Vegas

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Yeah, right, Steve...

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
          Funny thing about those pics is

1. My wife is real, Shelley was actually there as she took the pictures.

2. Michelle and I both look like we had too much to drink, but if you take a good look at the glasses, thre are FULL! It's more like Michelle was up since 1 AM the previous day and I got up at some unGodly hour to drive to Vegas. Those pics were taken around 5:30 in the late afternoon.

3. Shelley was the one that spilt the water...

4. and yes, we lost our butts playing Let It Ride...
          I guess I do look drunk, but like Steve said, I was up a loooong time by the time we met that night...lol...and I didn't even finish that lizard drink..lol...Too funny...We had a great time though...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Glad you had a great time Shell!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Welcome back ... sure look like a lovley trip.
              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Wolvsie must be slaving away at her computer designing something great for us. She's being awfully quiet......
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                X