No announcement yet.

Do any of you turkeys speak Italian?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been told I look like a turkey...lol...But don't know Italian, sorry...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Pizza, lasagna, ravioli, tortolini, Roma, Luigi, Sophia Loren . . . . . . . . .
      Julie

Comment

Fool!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Granny, just tell us the truth,.... I have an Italian Resto next to our shop,........which one do you want me to email you??????? , ravioli, lasanga or flame grill pizza with PSP sauce ??

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

I had Spaghetti for dinner, does that count????

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

With this kind of friends, who needs enemies?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Too bad I am still new with PSP

Oh Granny,

I do have PSP but still learning to use well. But if there is anything I can help (simple task). Add me to your 'list' ok. Take care.
                sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                X