Do any of you turkeys speak Italian?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you turkeys speak Italian?

Ok, fess up!!!! Who speaks Italian around here and has PSP to boot!!!

Speak now or forever hold your snaps!

Pretty please with Mojitos on top?
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

hi!!!

OHH! Bella, migliora che nessuno WINNIE49, italiane di ad esempio, io capisce alcune cose perchč la miei madre ed italiano, Caríssima, Granny,
    Lavoro soltanto il dom PSP. Se e questo che chiede bene

Era con i sardade di voi, io ama i relativi trucchi in questa tribuna.

Baci
    ro

OHH! Bella, better that nobody WINNIE49, say italiane, I understand some things why my mother and Italian, Caríssima, Granny,
    I only work dom PSP. If and this that asks ok

It was with homesicknesses of you, I love its tricks in this forum.

Kisses
    ro

Comment

Ah, thank you Rosana. You're so right, I can ask Winnie. Thank you, Cara!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Choose me!!!!!!!!!!! choose me!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe if i can help you just let me know i have psp !
        baci
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Granny............Pick me Pick me

I speakie the language.....Mama Meyea.........I even have "Michelina's" in my freezer. And off course I have PSP. I have been reading minds for years. And as hard as this is to believe I also speak "Turkey"...........
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

dont look at me i cant speak english yet and it's my natural language! but i do have psp and can talk psp forever lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Ok, fess up!!!! Who speaks Italian around here and has PSP to boot!!!

Speak now or forever hold your snaps!

Pretty please with Mojitos on top?
              I can say gobble gobble xo and dance the trots
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Si Hola ...er um.....Bonjour...er um nope, uhhh.... Guten tag...hmmm...nein

non capisco Italian!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I can imitate a turkey pretty good. I got the gobble gobble part down pat!!! Sorry can't help you with the Italiano-or any foreign language for that matter. But if you need a turkey I'm available!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Ei, Granny !!

Granny, this PSP, that speaks, would be PAINT SHOP PRO,
                    I only use this for my works, ok
                    In case that it needs something, it writes for me.,

I will have pleasure in being - useful it.

kisses

Comment

Dear Lord...

Please tell me where I went wrong, so that I should have to suffer the presence of all these tacky people!!! Whatever I did in a previous life, I repent in sackcloth and ashes. And if you put them all out of their misery for good, I promise I will straighten out my act... Well, ok, I will at least try.

Thank you for listening to my prayer!!!

sigpic

Comment

<rotfl> Oh, Granny.....you tickle me! <jumps aside to miss the lightning bolt headed for Granny>
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Granny didnt you hear the answer phone message....Gods on holiday and said i have to deal with all your prayers while he's away

*looks at prayer and presses delete*

oops did you just ask for something lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Bad angel!
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I stand on the fifth!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X