True or False........?????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True or False........?????????

Now someone has to help me. I think I am loosing it. Today on the TV, Opera showed a man pregnant. She is suppose to have him on her show this Thursday.............Now I know that I sometimes have been know to stretch things a bit and even make the odd false statement........so please will someone else tell me that they saw the same thing............
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

No way, how this is possible ? Is it like the movie "Junior" ? But this is for real?
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Yep I seen it but it has eyes of a he she.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

If he is a man girls the world would be better.Let them have the labour
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Agee with that one! Let the man have the pain for a change! And they say "we women" are the weak ones!
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

I am so at a loss for words except for.... YUCK!!! Just found this story on the net... and yes.. it is true... sort of.... personally I think it is 'cheating'. The man WAS a woman... now a man... and married to a woman.... but apparently having the sex change didn't mean he/she had to have the reproductive system removed..... and now.... they have decided to have a baby......

you can read more about it here if you want
            http://www.malepregnancy.com/
            Don't procrastinate being happy!
            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
            Orange Blossom- new release
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

All I have to say is if you soooo wanted to be a man and had a sex change-than why-why-why have a baby?????????

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

LOL LOL LOL ~~~~

I THINKI IT'S AN 'APRIL FOOL'...

Comment

Beat me to it Mary LOL
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

You could be right Mary, I did not think about that because here today in Australia its the 2nd of April !!! Clever Mary.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Oh no joke.I would have thought the same thing but I also seen the advertisement on Oprah
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I believe there is a possibilities ...(maybe 1in a million) I remember have read an article talk about man being pregnant. But too long ago so no clue where I 'see' it.
                        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Absolutely Impossible...................

Comment

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                            I The man WAS a woman... now a man... and married to a woman.... but apparently having the sex change didn't mean he/she had to have the reproductive system removed..... and now.... they have decided to have a baby......

you can read more about it here if you want
                            http://www.malepregnancy.com/
                            I doubt if that link is connected to the recent story though
                            seen that link before and that was a couple of years ago.
                            would be a long pregnancy then???

i heard the story to on dutch news
                            it stated that the man used to be a woman, had a sex change but left the internal parts intakt.
                            and that he is married, to a woman. and that they found out that she, the wife, cant cary a child so that is why he is 'pregnant'.
                            havent read up on it so dont know if it was an aprils fool thing or ????

Comment

I thought it was Steve...from Scrapsville...I think I need to clean my glasses...lol...Too funny...Just kidding tiger...

On a serious note...It's disgusting...<wink>
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X