Congratulation Melanie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulation Melanie

Congratulation Melanie to be in the Groove's Scrapper Profile this month, I wasn't sure whether it was Melanie aka OB...Hope? Or another Melanie
    Beautiful portrait and interview, enjoy reading it !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Sorry, Omajo. Yes it was ME! O2BNGGdHope! They asked me how to put my name and I said O2BNGdHope a.k.a Melanie and look what I got. I don't know where the P even came from. Sorry, no one knew it was me. Maybe that's a good thing. LOL!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Gosh..I didn't know that was you either!! CONGRATS!!! WAY to GO!!

Comment

We've clarified that in The Groove for ya - thanks again for participating, O2BNGdHope a.k.a Melanie!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
        Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

LOL! Thanks, Karin.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Melanie,

Good job ! Love your works. Keep up your creations.
            sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Congrats Melanie....Loved your answers..<wink>
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Brilliant profile and I'm glad I now know who it is
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                X