No announcement yet.

All Moved In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Jazz, we all love you and my prayers will continue for you and your family. That God will comforts all of you. Glad you love your new home.!
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Oh Jazz, so happy to hear that you are settled in and physically feeling so much better. Don't overdo on that housework stuff, it's more important to scrap as anyone around here will tell you. Know that grieving is a long process and will never completely go away. My prayers are with you and the boys and know that everyone here is your support system. Have an adult daughter that is still struggling with the alcohol and think that she has gotten off the drugs part. However, can see what she has done to mind and body with all this. All we can do is pray for them. Keep the faith.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

It is so nice to hear you are on the road to better health. Enjoy your new apartment. Your family is in our prayers and God has a plan....we just don't know it yet. My favorite saying might help you right now--"Go with the flow".

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you Jazz. For becoming a huge part of our lives. We love you.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Well, it's all been said so beautifuly! Don't want to muddle the waters. Just remember we love you and are delighted you're fighting your way back.

Love you dearly...

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Jazz it is sooooo good to see you on here. You know how I feel---I am really overjoyed that you are settling in so nicely in your new home. And it is you who inspires so many of us by your strength and your beliefs. Lke I have said before-I wished we all lived closer to each other so we could help whenever it is needed. But know you are always in my thoughts and my prayers and are never alone!! Love ya girl!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Jazzy just saying a hi and WELCOME BACK!! As you already know I've been on holiday- but wanted to say that it is just SO NICE to see you in the forum again! LOVE you girlfriend and so glad that it is working for you and the boys and that your health is improving all the time! You have a wonderful bunch of friends to lean on here and we are all still praying for you and your family-
                BIG HUGS!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                X