We Bought A New Home!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Bought A New Home!

Well gang, John and I have a contract on a beautiful home in Mesa AZ. It's a gorgous modular home in a 55+ community. John went back to Arizona on Monday to make an offer on a home that we fell in love with. He returnd home tonight and we're SO SO excited. We plan to close on the house before June 1. Will be moving sometime late June.

Sure could use your prayers, as John and I have our house up for sell her in Texas. We hope it will sell fairly soon.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Congrats! Onie..

Movin' to my neck of the woods! Let's do lunch!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Congratulations on your new house! I'll add you to my prayers so that you get your house in Texas sold "really quick".

p.s. I just love Mesa. My parents went there for years after they retired. It's beautiful!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Wow congret for you and your hubby.
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Congratulations guys! Hope all goes smooth for you!

Comment

Congratulations dear Onie!!!!!!!! hope you can sell sooooon your house in texas and be ready for june to move!!! all my best wishes for you both
            baci bellla!
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Onie and all the happiness in the new house and hope you sell your house real soon.
              Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Onie... I'm so excited for you. We have friends who live in Mesa and while we were visiting them a couple of years ago we had a look around one of these 55+ communities on the outskirts of Mesa... wonder if it is the same one.
                I liked it very much.
                Hope all goes well for you.
                Mary

Comment

What a wonderful thing! A new home, in a new state. New home decor! (Shopping!!! Yea!) New friends to make. And meeting old ones. (STeve's close by? Wow!) Another chapter in your life. Enjoy!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Good luck Onie! You are going to have such fun
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Congratulations. My husband and I just sold his home (he had before we were married, we are living in my place that we rent so my son could stay in the same school). Now, we are planning to buy in the area I live now, again so my son can stay in the same school. However, we won't be buying until next spring until we see how my husband's job goes, he's been without work for a couple months. So I understand what you guys have been going through, and I'm so happy you found a home you love and I know your other home will sell soon. Take care,
                      Trisha
                      My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Hello Onie:

This is great news. I am so happy for you and your hubby. I wish you all the luck in the world......xoxoxo
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                          Congrats! Onie..

Movin' to my neck of the woods! Let's do lunch!
                          You got a date Steve!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

Congratulations, Onie! May this be a home full of happiness for both of you!!
                            Julie

Comment

Thank You Everyone,

We really are excited too! John came home with hugh oranges, grapefruit, tangolo's, and lemons. All from fruit trees in our yard! It's amazing how big these are! I can see it now, we're going to have to get a juicer! LOL

Will be glad to get the next few months behind us!

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                              X