No announcement yet.

Honoring Rosana:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosana Im so happy to be here and able to be a part of this wonderful celebration of you...heres my page and I hope you enjoy the card and also the day...hope you can feel all the love in the community for you...you are truly a VERY SPECIAL Lady...
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...2973&nocache=1
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happy Rosana Day!
      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

You posts are always so full of love and kind words.. even with the language barrier you always make me smile and touch my heart.
        You get my vote for "sweetie of the year"

Comment

To Rosana

Rosana

I wanted to let you know that I think you are an amazing person. Thank you for always having a kind word for everyone here at SBM forum. You are a very special lady.
          Attached Files

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Thank you Rosana you derserve this you are very kind to everyone around here, always giving and making things to help others. You are one of a kind.
            Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Fantastic idea Smile! Rosana you are so giving and king you deserve the best.Here is a little something for you.I use your frame, the paper,flowers and word art are from SBM.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Rosana, you deserve a celebration !!
                You are a special friend that shines among us!
                I just come back from a 3 nights holiday in Dunnsborough this evening. And rush to make this card for you, because I don't want to be late for the celebration. oxox omajo

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Thank Very Much, My Forerer Friends !!

OMG! Today these girls take off me of the serious one, go to have one glut,
                  To it waited it for this, I do not deserve as much affection, I do not know nor to express itself here correctly in this forum, I am sad for language divergences,
                  It would like to be able to say everything what I really feel, to put and difficult the expression, but they are certain of something, ALL ALREADY ARE PART OF MY FAMILY HERE that is all are to each day to each moment in my thoughts, are worried about all, are sad when something happens wrong, with somebody in this place, I pray all the days for all, why they are special for me, and know that one day in some place in we will find them and make together a great party, I am thankful of the deep one of my heart for everything
                  For cards wonderful, for the idea of Smile to promote me this day so special that it forever goes to be remembered in my life,
                  A fort hug
                  I love all
                  Kisses
                  ro

Comment

Don't worry about the language difference, Rosana. You make yourself understood and we all feel your affection for us. We love you right back! I'm keeping MY card for you hidden until Fri! Smile, maybe you should have made this Rosana Week!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Rosana,

With us, there is no language barrier. We understand what your saying and we adore your sweetness. Oh, and I'm working on your card too!
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

thanks girls !!

Thank very much Onie and Melanie, for the force, and rewarding to know that they understand me, what same valley and the love that we have in our heart now!
                        E this can have certainty that my here and extremely sincere love for all, I love equally to all, thanks
                        kisses

Comment

You are a sweetheart Rosana, I don't have any problem understanding you. I listen with my heart.

Comment

Hi Rosana, Enjoy your special day!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

This was such a great idea...You deserve this sweetie..
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

thank very much !! girls !!

OMG! Thank very much Susie and michelle, I loved cards,
                                Nor I know as to be thankful to them, this was same the biggest surprise that already I earned in all life, only exactly God for rewarding to them for everything, thanks !
                                I love all
                                Kisses
                                ro

Comment

Working...
                                X