Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Computer

Hi everyone:

I have been out of commission for about a week--computer disaster. I finally broke down and bought a new one. I got a scanner, too. It is so nice having 4gigs of ram. I have been suffering with 1/2 a gig for years. I should have my files transfered within a few days, so I can't wait to get back in the mix.

Linda
    PS. I've heard a lot of bad things about Vista, but I'm loving it so far.
    Linda
    My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Must be the thing, I just got a new puter and printer/scanner too!

Comment

Hi Linda!! 4GIGS of Ram!!! Oh would I love to have that!!! Hope you get everything transferred successfully!!! We have been hearing good and bad about vista and I read an article about it. The article says that they are trying to force everyone into using it by not offering it with new computers, and eventually not offering any tech support for XP. Most people are trying to hold out for the XP update which isn't expected for another 1-2 years. I feel that you should have the option of using XP or Vista, especially if they are going to be coming out with an updated XP in the future. But I hope that you find Vista to be user friendly and compatible with your existing programs. Welcome Back!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

4 gigs ram................wow....................*dreams*
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Yeah that's a dream, welcome back Linda.
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

4 gigs of ram?????????? Blasted, I'm turning green with envy!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Congrats on the new computer!!! I just got a new one myself although its only 3 gigs... I am sooo loving it and it came with the vista too, I asked for a new computer with XP cause I heard sooo many horror stories with Vista, but they dont make them with XP anymore, at least where I am. I do have to say that I only had one problem and that was with my scanner, but after downloading an update it worked like a charm.... Have FUN with your new toy!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Good on you Linda, I have my Vista too and love it !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                X