No announcement yet.

It's coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Linda, I hope you and many others won't be dissapointed. I guess I better tell.... Eye is dying to spill the beams anyhow...

It's a slide show I made of Rosana's special day. It was not done with SBM, I did my own viewer, this one a little different than the others I have done before, and it has a surprise.

I just can't figure out how to upload it to my site. I'm having problems with it, and it will probably be a while before the host will answer my request for help. Sooooooooo... Sorry, friends, but you got to keep waiting.

For those that did not participate in Rosana's Day, sorry if I gave you false hopes of something else coming. Although, hmm.........

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I think I know too !! The long awaiting ........., but we are patient, don't
      worry, take your time Granny. What is Steve and Granny working on ???? That the one,.....Hope I'm right,.....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Oooh, I'm wrong,.....I thought it was the other slide show, which you promise too,.................. Still waiting for that !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Granny, I don't think any of us will ever be disappointed by any of your efforts. You rock! We'll keep patiently waiting and pray that the technology gods will smile on you!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Ok, I'm still waiting...lol...Can someone send me a burger or something? <wink> Can't wait to see this Granny...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

The anticipation is mounting!!! I LOVE slideshows!!! Dang computers!! When they are working they are great-but when they are not-they put everyone at a standstill!! Patiently awaiting the unveiling!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Oh I think I know what it is, think I have an idea and if that's it it will be really beautiful! But if it's not Granny will give us a nice surprise anyway!!!
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Well, thank you all for your patience. Yes, the forum international gift exchange show is coming. Just waiting to make sure every one got their gifts, and have sent me their layout.

Are they all in? I will put it together as soon as I get the word.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Ok. Thanks to Fiona's help, I know have 4share and the file is ready for download. Please go here to get it:

Rosana's Day Slideshow

Please, create a folder in your computer, and extract the zip files to it. All the files must be in the same folder, or the show will not work. Then, Navigate to the folder and click on the Rosana.exe file. That will get the show going. Adjust your volume to low so that you don't get blasted out. I don't know how loud it will play on your puter. The idea for the song came from I believe Onie. If it was someone else, please forgive me, I'll fix that up in a minute. Either way, thank you so much for suggesting it.

Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you soooooo much for doing this Granny!!! I am heading over there now to collect it. I can't wait to see and hear it!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Granny you are an angel doing this ...i know how much work goes into making a slideshow so i know how much time and effort you have put into this

great show

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I downloaded it and played it and Granny it's absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for all your time in putting this together!! This is fantastico!! Rosana is going to love this!!

Comment

Thank you ladies, glad you enjoyed it!!

Ah... Don't take that title (ladies) seriously!!

sigpic

Comment

Hello

Granny does Rosana know that it is done?? What a beautiful job and the song is perfect for our group....it made me cry ....you are the best and don't let it go to your head....
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic....

Comment

I don't think she knows.... Any body up to telling her?

Thanks, Smile... Could I borrow my hubby for dinner?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X