ok who did it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok who did it?

who shrank the font size on the boards...i gonna have to buy stronger glasses to see what i'm reading!!!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

What's that Fiona I can't make out what you wrote

Comment

hmmm! I thought that they looked a bit smaller! I am sitting here with me glasses on the end of my nose trying to make out what everyone is writing. And squinting me eyeballs.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I hadn't noticed?
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I knew they must of been doing something when I could not get on line with this site
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Wow, I guess it wasn't the Kahlua and cream I've been enjoying

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

....and here I thought I drank too much coffee, or my new meds were doing something funky to my eyeballs..lol...Glad I'm not the only one that noticed..
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thought my new glasses were the reason its harder to read. Wonderful new glasses and harder reading..something wrong there?

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

Lol

I just got home from my weekend away and was just starting to catch up reading over 94 posts........ I thought the small font was my tired eyes from the long drive back to El Paso....... Goodness, glad I'm not as tired as I thought! LOL
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

hey onie ...how did it go?

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Ok, you big Kahunas, put the old font back. I'm already blind as a vat! What are you trying to do to us?

Please..............

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I am so glad some one can see it I have to get my glasses
                        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
                        X