Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this site because ..........

This is the best scrapbooking forum around because:

1. It is full of friendly, like minded people who are all as nutty as I am.
    2. Everyone has a cheerful and witty comment to offer that is bound to bring a smile or the hint of one to even the most miserable face.
    3. There is and endless source of advice if you need it.
    4. The challenges are a lark and really fun to do.
    5. There are so many talented designers here and their work is fabulous to look at.
    6. Everyone makes you feel at home, comfortable and welcome.

Thank you all.

Why do you like this site ?

Everything you say plus you just want to come back ....well you find it a job to stay away!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Exact same as you said, beside that it is so addictive like *eng* said.It is just wonderful to be here with everyone.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ah, Vanessa, what a wonderful thing to say. I think I will put you on my will....

"Will you please teach me to do work like yours?"

ps: Who are you calling a nut?
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          Everything you say plus you just want to come back ....well you find it a job to stay away!
          You should know Eng look at your score Queenie
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

What's NOT to love about this place???
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I like this site for the things you mentioned and besides . . There's no place like home!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

i love this place cos .....

no where else can handle me

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I love this sight because I can be myself, I can laugh, cry, vent and people understand me. I have a family on this sight who cares about my life right down to the mundane everyday occurences. Thank you sbm

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Me too........

I love this sight........I actually had breakfast with Granny's husband this morning ........... just ask her........
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                      I love this sight........I actually had breakfast with Granny's husband this morning ........... just ask her........
                      Good one Smile....LMAO...

I love this site because of ALL the wonderful, kind, sweet, crazy people in here.... did I mention CRAZY peeps in here...lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Is that were he was????

I love this site, because it helps me keep tabs on my hubby..... The sleepery eel!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                          Is that were he was????

I love this site, because it helps me keep tabs on my hubby..... The sleepery eel!

You are too funny Granny!

Comment

I love this place because..... We are a family!

Comment

I love this side because ...you are here my friends.........., to share laughter and prayers !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                              X