Misconceptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
    Firstly, Jazzieal, what exactly is a possum? I assumed they were like a squirrel, but they sound much bigger, more like a racoon.
    Ok, remember you asked. They are roughly the size of a raccoon, a bit smaller actually. This is how they carry their young and they hang upside down by wrapping their tales around tree limbs.
    Attached Files
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Don't like the look of those teeth. I bet it gives a nasty bite when it wants to. Ta very much

Comment

After seeing the picture, I think I will pass on catching that possom for a stew. Anyone have a recipe for groundhog? I keep finding them in my live trap.

I have a solution to getting people to accept diversity. I think we should introduce our heads of government to scrapping. If they wanted to communicate, they have to do a layout and share it. It would be difficult to fight a war since since they could only use pretty embellishments. How do you like that line of thinking?

Comment

Working...
        X