Gas Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices

$5.22 A GALLON FOR GAS.WHAT IS IT THEIR.THEY ARE EVEN MAKING LAWN MOWERS THAT PUSH BY HAND AND HAVE NOT SEEN THAT SINCE I WAS A KID.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

It was $3.64 when I filled up yesterday in Winchester, VA. It's cheaper there than in West Virginia.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
      $5.22 A GALLON FOR GAS.WHAT IS IT THEIR.THEY ARE EVEN MAKING LAWN MOWERS THAT PUSH BY HAND AND HAVE NOT SEEN THAT SINCE I WAS A KID.
      Our gas here is averaging $3.43/gal. This is so terrible!!! We've been joking about getting a couple scooters. I'm looking for alternative transportation.
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

$3.55 in Moscow, Idaho.
        More in Washington,State Close to 25 cents more. Gas Tax to pay for roads to be fixed..Sure!

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

Last time I filled up it was 1.06 per litre x 5 for a gallon, so 5.30 - whatever that converts to in dollars.

Comment

Oh eye dont get me started on gas prices..and George Bush thinks our economy is good...I really dont know how us poor folks are going to keep on existing if things dont get better soon...and our choices for president are not worth a hill of beans..and thats all I will say before I make any of my friends mad at me...friends and politics dont mix...LOL
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

You know it is such a racket. They push up the gas prices and the next thing that goes up is the cost of food. Because some poor sod has to pay for the transportation costs and increased prices at the pumps, means higher transportation costs, means increased production costs, means increases in the shops, that poor sod is people like you and me and the everyone else is laughing all the way to the bank. All the while politicians carry on lying to the public about how well the economy is doing. They don't have to live in the real world where they have to think about how much they earn in relation to how much they can spend - it is all on expense accounts.

Yeah, I don't rate politicians very highly and in this country, I don't know about yours, each and every political party lies through it's back teeth to get elected and then does an about face and screws the people who voted them in in the first place.

Comment

here in Australia.. prices have reached $1.60 a LITRE! who is the whiz that convert that in comparison to what you pay per GALLON?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                  here in Australia.. prices have reached $1.60 a LITRE! who is the whiz that convert that in comparison to what you pay per GALLON?
                  OK..... multiply (ltr) by 4.546....!!

So in the UK we're paying 5 per gallon equivalent to $10 US...
                  DISGUSTING EH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                    OK..... multiply (ltr) by 4.546....!!

So in the UK we're paying 5 per gallon equivalent to $10 US...
                    DISGUSTING EH!!!!
                    I did not realise the exchange rate was that bad and I was also too lazy to do the math

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
                      I did not realise the exchange rate was that bad and I was also too lazy to do the math
                      Good exch. rate for us Brits visiting the US...!!!

Comment

Now get this flour has gone from $6.00 to$14.00 a bag.All bread and spaghetti,macaroni will be hiking high.So I better stock up on this.We will not only go no where but we will be all starving as well.They will have us in their mercy.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh don't even wont to start. At lest my car is good on fuel.
                          my god I did not realise that gas was that much other places. what a crime.
                          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

To be honest with you-I am extremely worried and concerned with where things are going to go. There is now a shortage on rice, and the Hmong community in Sheboygan are buying 3-5 100lb bags for fear that they won't have it. Stores are saying that they are selling rice
                            10 times faster and when it's gone, it's gone. They are not going to even try to limit how many people buy, which is causing a panic for populations that eat a lot of rice, like the Hmong. This is all going to skyrocket and who knows what will happen. I scares the h*** out of me!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I'll let ya in on a little secret...there has been someone who lives up here that has said for the past 25 years or so that in 2012 there will be a revolution. We all thought for years he was a tad crazy, but now I am beginning to wonder. He has said things even way back then that are coming true today. About Gas prices, food shortages and prices..all because a man was going to be elected into office that would destroy our nation and eventually the world as we know it. This man has been getting ready for this revolution for the past 25 years or so (And he isn't an old man, not even 50 yet I don't believe) I believe if things don't change and FAST, we are going to be in the biggest depression our country has ever witnessed. People are all worried about what is going on in other countries when there are people starving to death on our own streets. One out of every 3 families are on Food stamps in the US, that's up I think they say something like 80 something percent over the last 10 years...what's that tell ya? People are going to HAVE to start car pooling and that is going to put alot of gas stations out of business....along with a whole slew of other businesses..it's a domino effect and once it starts....
                              WOW! Here I am being the grim reaper

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                              X