Moonlightpearl & Oceania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlightpearl & Oceania

Hi girls - just checking who was online and would you believe we three (the three muskateers LOL) are the only registered members online. LOL

Which of us is going to bed before midnight tonight. he he he

Couldn't resist a little dig.

Hugs to you both, Elle and Michelle
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

hey, I'm here too

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

I will be sadly I'm tired and my old age is kicking in taking over my body like an alien lol
      sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

oopss I best say goodnight then, see memory failure number one sign of alien abductee happening lol goodnight my friends
        sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Im on now. Dogs and there barking.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

Hi Carena, sorry I just saw your message now. I am off for now but will email you shortly. Have an awesome night or day everyone!
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Tiffany - Who let the dogs out? LOL

Hi to Nanwu also - now I don't feel so lonely and we can cruise around together. But midnight will soon be here and cinderalla has to get to bed. So I will say night, night and sweet dreams to all very soon.
              Kind wishes from Carena
              Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
              Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

You awake yet, Carena? I'm just about to head for bed on Wednesday night back here in Scotland. 1.06am Thursday as I write. Must be about midday Thursday at your place! Just saying Hi! Will write soon!
                Take care and love to you all!
                xxoo
                Evee
                Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Working...
                X