No announcement yet.

Hello...update On My Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my Gosh Jazzy- we were just teasing each other on Sunday about swopping places so I could warm up my *** and you could cool down yours!! ARRRGH- girl, I'm just glad to hear you went to the doc and didn't leave it long- sounds like you are on the mend and that's GREAT NEWS!
    Angie send her my love and tell her she's in my prayers every night!
    LOVE YA JAZZY!
    GET BETTER SOON!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Hello...

I spoke to momma last night on the phone and she sounded great. She was in her room and I guess the food they gave her for dinner was BLARGH...... So she was kind of hungry but feeling ok...

I just got off the phone with her and she still says she feels ok and hopes they will let her go home Friday or Saturday but to me she sounds really congested this morning so I dunno....she had just taken all her meds and was still laying in the bed so that may have something to do with it....but she sounds good and she it feeling better. They are waiting on the test results from her gallbladder and liver so I am sure that even if she if feeling terrific they will keep her until they get those tests back.

SOOOOOOOOO thank you for your prayers and I am passing on your well wishes and love to her.....

Love you lots....

Angie

PS anyone know how to sedate a large dog and two cats for a 2400 journey in a moving truck?????
      sigpic

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
      -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Comment

Jazz, you poor baby. Sorry you're sickypooh!!! Take care, you hear!

Angie, thanks for keeping us updated. Is her air conditioner dead, or what? What about Andrew? Sorry, I have been out of things for a while.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Give her a big hug Angie and tell her to do as she's told! Thinking of you both, take care x
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you for the update Angie! Happy that she is doing better.

As far as your pets-give them a BIG HYPO full of sleep meds-and lock them in the trunk!! Just Kidding of course. That will be a very interesting trip to say the least!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

hey Angie, thanks for keeping us updated. Please let Jazz know that hugs and kisses are being sent her way from down under on the wings of angels.....

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Give my love to Jazz please honey and let her know I am wishing her well

Comment

Thanks for the update, Angie. Hope she is better real soon and get out of there and home.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Hello Ya'll <------trying to get my "southern" back before the move....

Momma is doing good this morning. She is ready to go home...but she had to have a very detailed dye test this morning on her gallbladder.

They did the other test "on tuesday" and the results came back as no gall stones but her gallbladder is thick...

I don't know what that means but they went ahead and did that 2 hour dye test this morning so I guess we will find out....needless to say her back was hurting really bad after laying on that hard table for that test for 2 hours so she was a little irritable when I called her. Other than that she is doing good.......So I will keep you all updated.......Love ya....

Angie....

PS my greyhound is riding in the truck with us...I think I might be riding in the floorboard.........

my cats are going to be in carriers in the car behind the truck with the windows down......
                    sigpic

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
                    -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Comment

Thanks for the update Angie! We all appreciate it. Linda will be so happy for you to be living near her. So will we!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thanks, Angie. Glad to know our Jazzie is hanging in there, and so pleased that you are going to be near her. You will be blessed bountifully for your loving kindness.

Kiss the greyhound and the kitties for me!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks Angie for keeping us all updated. Poor Linda has been through so much-I hate to see her having to go through more. Have a safe trip home to mama-and hopefully your greyhound will weather the ride well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Angie, I bet you never lost that southern accent...and if you sound anything like your mama...God help us.....LOL Glad Jazz is feeling better, I deal with alot of gall bladders in my job...she might have alot of sludge in the gall bladder, if so, they just remove it. They came along way with those operations. People are up and back to work within a week or two.
                            Thanks again for the update... and be very careful moving!!!
                            I bet your mama is soooo excited!! Give her a hug from me and tell her I miss her!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Please give Jazz a ((BIG HUG)) from me! I'm glad she's feeling better and I'll bet she can't wait to see you! Thanks for the updates.

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Hello....I just talked to momma about an hour ago. She is feeling fine. Waiting for the Dr. to come by and hoping that he will release her. I guess not only did they want to do those gallbladder tests (haven't heard the results from the last one) but her cumadin (sp) levels were off as well. So they wanted to get that regulated. Her lung Dr. released her to go home two days ago is what she said, she is just waiting on her primary to do the same. She is cranky and wants to go home. she is tired of being there...and I don't blame her but am glad she is getting all this stuff checked.....

Love Ya...

Angie
                                sigpic

-- Mary Manin Morrissey

Comment

Working...
                                X