No announcement yet.

Hello...update On My Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, she is probably giving them heck trying to get to go home! LOL Better she waits to make sure everything is fine though! Thanks for the update!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

hee hee- I can just hear her-LOL
      Thanks for the update Angie- and good luck with the move too.
      Sending more hugs and loves
      Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Hello Friends
        Just a note to let you know Im home..got home late Sunday afternoon but my internet has been out of service so couldn't let you know..Im doing good..got my heart medicine levels back up where they are supposed to be..got some new meds for my heart and had a bunch of test..didnt find out a thing..LOL..I really got too hot when the air went out and it sent me off on that little trip..but I wanted to thank you all for your prayers..you got me home again...I honestly get scared when Im in the hospital and you guys dont know to pray for me..Ok gotta go now and go to the drug store and get these new meds filled and rest awhile..thats one of my orders..rest at intervals..heck rest from WHAT I say..scrapbooking LOL..love you all very much...
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome back!! Please rest!!
          Julie

Comment

Missed yah. Glad to see you are well again and please keep well xo.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Jazzy, you're back!!! Yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Take care of yourself, and if you feel you're getting too hot, go outside and hose yourself off!!! That's an order!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

So glad you're back home! ((BIG HUGS))

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Welcome back Jazz honey, glad you are feeling much better. Look forward to seeing you back in the forums soon.

Comment

WELCOME HOME Jazz!!!!! Have missed ya!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Welcome home sweetie.............xoxoxo
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic....

Comment

Glad you are better Jazz!

Comment

Great to see you Jazz, but please do as you're told. No all night scrapping !
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Glad you're home again, now stay well, that's an order.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Glad to see you're home, Jazz!
                              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Jazz, I'm so glad you are home again. I'm afraid I haven't been here for about a week so missed seeing your posting. Angie was great keeping us updated on your progress. Do take things easy and look after yourself.
                                Love
                                Evee
                                xxoo
                                Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Working...
                                X