Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everyone hope all of you gals are having a good weekend..This is my first time to drop in as I am a newbie..Anyone here from Texas?
    My friends are
    EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

I'm not from Texas but I lived there once (Bryan)! Just wanted to say hi and welcome aboard!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I am not from Texas, but I do have family in Texas and a brother in Oklahoma. What part of Texas are you from? We do have some members on here that are from Texas and hopefully they will see this and can reply to you. Welcome to the forums!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Hi again

I am from east Texas outside of Beaumont Tex..
        My friends are
        EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

Comment

Hi honey, welcome. I am from over yonder and far away in Wolverhampton, (roughly the middle) in the UK.

Comment

Hi from Nova Scotia.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I'm another from England
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

El Paso here but will be Mesa AZ as of this Thursday (3 days)
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

Hello Texaslady........Nova Scotia, Canada here......welcome aboard............xoxo
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                  X