just sharing.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just sharing.......

.....my new baby....lol. no name yet.....

Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

congratulations beautiful little kitty, she/he looks just like my daughters little kitten

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

awwww, she's so beautiful. I remember when my two cats, Pickles and Barbar, were that little, they are all grown up now.
      Trisha
      My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

What a cute Baby!!!!! Is it a girl or boy??? Inquiring minds want to know....lol Congrats on your new addition!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Oh it is so cute. It reminds me of one of my sisters cats. I think the name was ziggy.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Oh how cute! So adorable! Reminds me of Ickly Pickly Pussycat, a friend's cat. Hope she's settling in well!
            xxoo
            Evee
            Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Oh Wendy, ain't she purdy. Can I have her.

Absolutely adore cats, could never turn the offer of one down and when I was 15 my mum told me if I brought another pussy home with me, I would be out on the street with my 9 cats, fish, white rats and cockatiels

Comment

Very cute the way she turned and smiled at you! Congrats on the new addition.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

well she is a she....lol...I am thinking the name peanut might stick, I said she looked like a l'il peanut and when hubby started singing the "found a peanut" song she went running to him in the next room....lol (i like letting animals pick thier own names....lol)
                  Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
                  Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

I love the name Peanut! It seems to suit her! She is adorable.

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

One of my cats like to chase peanuts in the shell. I started singing the "Found a Peanut" song to him the first time he did it and he looked at me as if to say "You crazy human! I'm *protecting* you from this peanut, and you're making fun of me!"
                      Lori in Tennessee
                      Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

Oh, it's adorable Wendy... Well, let me tell you, I had a cat just like this when I was young, back in Cuba. Of course, I did not speak a word of English at that time. So what did I call him.... Pupi!!! Pronounced Poopy. I could not understand why my American friends were horrified when I told them about him.

What can I say, language barriers are a terrible thing!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

HAHA! Too cute!! I love cats!
                          Don't procrastinate being happy!
                          And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                          Orange Blossom- new release
                          sigpic
                          My SBM store

Comment

What a cutie
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                            X