Home Sweet Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Sweet Home

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I've made it to our new home but we've been busy. A lot to do!!! We've been painting the house, before our household items get here. I hope things will get settled down, in the next 2 weeks. I've missed you all!

Love Ya,
    Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Welcome home Onie!!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Lots of good fortune in your new home, Onie!
      xxoo
      Evee
      Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Would you believe that I had 9 family members show up, unexpectatly. Had to sent John to store for Friend chicken to feed everyone. Didn't get any work done tonight but did get to enjoy a nice visit. It really is nice having family close by.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Well Onie that is what family is about - they turn up out of the blue and say "Surprise". Welcome to your new home and I hope you grow to love and grow old there.

Comment

WHAT! I thought you were going to say they all pitched in and the painting was all done and the furniture had all been carried in! What's family for? They should have brought YOU chicken! What's their number? I'll git on 'em for ya!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
              WHAT! I thought you were going to say they all pitched in and the painting was all done and the furniture had all been carried in! What's family for? They should have brought YOU chicken! What's their number? I'll git on 'em for ya!

LOL, I was thinking the same thing Melanie!

Welcome to your new home Onie. If I were there I would help you paint or what ever else you needed. So I am there in thought any way!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

LOL............ We've been getting help but it just takes awhile! The funny thing was that my 13 yr old nephew wanted to stay the night too! We are all sleeping on mattress on the floors right now! Well, my nephew stayed, so we had another one here last night. My one brother as been staying and is supervising our painting etc. He's been pretty busy! Plus a friend of ours moved here with us too and he is helping as much as he can, as he has a knee injury, which limits what he can do. The first of the furniture will be arriving in 2 days. We still have a ways to go with the painting but it is do-able

BTW, the temp here has been between 112-114! John loves the heat!!!! Well it's time for me to get back to work! Going to finish my coffee and head for my bedroom! Our bedroom is the next room to paint!

!

nie

Comment

Happy painting Onie! Can't wait to see some pics of the new place when you're all done!

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Welcome home Onie!!! So nice to have family close by. Now you will have to change your location on your profile page. So good to see things are getting done and freshly painted rooms--can't beat that!! But the heat is way more than I could handle! Hope you have air conditioning. Don't over do it!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

My Dear Friend I wish you only the best.I love painting.Wished I was handy you I would do all your painting for you.Do not overdo it.A new begining for you and I am so glad you are near family.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Happy new home to you!!!!

Comment

Dear Sweetie!!!!! how happy i am to know you did it!!!! finallyyou are at home sweet home with your hubby and also because you have family so close!!!!!!! wish you the best of the best finishing your house!!!!!
                          all my love sweetie and cant wait to see your house finish!!!
                          baci bella
                          wendy

pd. still in the beach on vacations )
                          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Gld it's all falling into place for you Onie
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                            X