Where Is Our Rosana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard from Rosana.

This is her reply to my email. I don't think she minds me sharing her letter, Sounds like she has her hands full and prayers are needed.

"I am answering this to all the ones that had sent me the email worried about my absence, at this moment the pain of our immense family and, we lose a 20 niece of years, that it was to form itself in the university of Biology, was a happy girl extremely and carried through, in this sunday of impulsivity it suffered one I glut and came to lose its life, to less than 2 months the father of it died with problem one the same I glut sudden. Therefore my friends, and this, I am without sleeping to many days, also worried about my parents, therefore they have age and had felt excessively these two so next losses, are also worried about the Vinni, it made the tests in the school and he was not in notes, this annoying one well, I have that to also make my times of psychologist with it, this run my days well, I ask for to that they pardon me for the absence, I do not have as to be thankful to them for as much affection, but God will know as them to reward for everything this ok, that all know are inside of my heart of my mind, e I never do not leave to pray for all,

A fort hug with much emotion and homesicknesses.

Kisses"

Comment

Rosana:

Thank you Marion: I also sent her a few hello's and put music with it. She sent me a short hello to let me know she is trying to cope and love's hearing from us. So if maby everyone can just send her "I miss you" or "hello" card with lots of prayers and smiles to make her day happy will help.....xoxoxo
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

Thank you Marion.Rosana will certainly get our prayers.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Rosana all of my love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..we miss you but understand your absence..just come back when you feel able ...we will be here
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Rosana-this is sooo sad to hear. For her to be so young, only 20. I am praying for you and your family thru this very difficult time. I pray too for your parents and hope that they can find some comfort through all of this. We miss you Rosana-but you take all the time you need to get through this.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Rosana. I am so sorry to hear of your niece's passing. So young. Sending you love and prayers. ((HUGS))

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
                i really did not understand a word of that she put? did everyone else follow that just fine?
                Many of us have been talking with Rosana for a long time and get to understand her writing or get the general idea. As you get to know her, you will understand what a wonderful person she is and know why we miss hearing from her.

Because two people in her family have died recently and Rosana's son was very ill, she is now worried about her parents' health. The stress from all this is causing a lack of sleep.

Keep her in your prayers for now.

Comment

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
                  Many of us have been talking with Rosana for a long time and get to understand her writing or get the general idea. As you get to know her, you will understand what a wonderful person she is and know why we miss hearing from her.

Because two people in her family have died recently and Rosana's son was very ill, she is now worried about her parents' health. The stress from all this is causing a lack of sleep.

Keep her in your prayers for now.
                  Yes Rosana once you get to know and love her you also get to know her language.At first I never knew what she was saying but now it is not as hard to read her notes.She has got to be the most loving caring sweet person.When she first arrived here her language we could not understand but she has tried so hard with the English and has really come along way with it.
                  My Prayers are with you Rosana. We all love you a whole bunch xo.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thanks Marion for the update. She has had to handle so much lately, don't know how she's doing it. She is such a loving person and must be very strong. Prayers are always being said for her. Guess, I too have learned to read between the lines to understand her. She has come a long way in the English language. Know many languages reverse the order of sentence structure and knowing that helps in reading her notes and comments.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Thank you for the news, I only wish it were good news, poor Rosana she doesn't deserve such heartbreak .
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Just read this now...Rosie, you are in our daily prayers here...Take care of yourself and come back when you are ready...Great group of friends here to support you...We love ya...
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I heard from her on 16 June. She said Vinni was home. These are her own words.....

"Now the this well best one, the worse moment already it passsou Grace God,

Vinni this in house e if it recoups well of the surgery, ok"
                          Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Love and Prayers are with you.

Comment

Working...
                            X