**^^Happy Birthday Moonlightpearl^^**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **^^Happy Birthday Moonlightpearl^^**

Hip hip horray today is your birthday may today bring you everything you ever wished for and much more. I hope your being showered with tons of gifts and lots of treats Happy Birthday to you Elle
    sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Another Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday !! Hope you had a great day.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

WOW! June is the month for birthdays around here! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Another June birthday for another wonderful member and friend!! Hope you get everything you want today and have a happy day celebrating with the ones you love most!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Happy Birthday To You!!
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Moonlight Pearl, Happy Birthday To You!:d
              Trisha
              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Happy Birthday...Hope it's a good one...((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday Elle, may today be filled with love happiness and joy, and your tomorrows bring more of the same

Comment

Thank you very much to all my dear friends here in SBM for your lovely b'day wishes and present from SBM! You are all very kind and I wasn't expecting all that! I did not want anyone to know and be rather discrete about it,I guess I haven't succeeded thank you Oceania!LOL.I had an awesome day. Hugs to you all.
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Oh Happy Birthday.I was on nights and just seen this thread.xo
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I'm running so behind! Happy belated birthday, Elle! Hope it was a grand day!
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Happy Birthday Elle, many happy returns!
                            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Happy Birthday.....sorry I missed the actual day but the wishes are still the same

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X