No announcement yet.

For everyone to read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why couldn't Smile drown you while she had the chance?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Originally posted by granny View Post
      why couldn't smile drown you while she had the chance?

BECAUSE I am a child of GOD.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Oh croppie and granny where are you>was i too much for your spirit.i love you both>xo:d
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• I think you been hitting to much spirits lately.... and who you calling whimpies?????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            I think you been hitting to much spirits lately.... and who you calling whimpies?????
            WHIMPIES are so cute just like you xo.What a beautiful day.So glad you are back amongst us. xo xo.I thought perhaps I won.Your tagged with a smile so pass it on and receive smiles back at yah.Perhapsit may sweetin yah.
            sigpic

Comment

• You havent won nothing yet... I still aint joining your cult....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

you havent won nothing yet... I still aint joining your cult....:d
                since the tagged smile did not make you nicer come closer smack on the forhead with a big kissey.eye know you have a alot of love to share under all that steel.come and be nice.:dwecan sit beside the lake you gave me and the patio you made me and we shall have our popcorn .i glued the chairs down so they will not blow away.i have paramedics just in case someone wants to drown me.:d
                sigpic

Comment

• You guys!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey Marion are you sure you are not from Nova Scotia.We use ---You guys alot.I think granny and croppie are scared to be too nice but Eye luvs them anyways xo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I am sure Eye! I am sitting here right down in the bottom part of Wisconsin. Just above Illinois.

Comment

• OH granny I still got my life jacket on
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well girls got to work.Guess what I did I was suppose to go to work and never showed up.When I looked at my schedule their was nothing their but today it was.But I did not get fired.I just told them that sometimes that happens and their is not much I can do.They were not upset but I really think they LUV ME beause I passed my smile and laugh on.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Do I need to get that barf bag out again!!!!!!!

Comment

Do I need to get that barf bag out again!!!!!!!
                              Oh Croppie are you buying me a lunch bag with barf barf on it.So sweet and kind.Is your dog called BARF BARF.You continue to shower me with thoughtful gifts xo Luv you.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Crops... I don't really drink, except occasionaly, and only a small glass of wine or a Mojito.... However, drastic behaviors call for drastic measures....

I'll meet you after work, we'll go down to the corner pub, and drink ourselves senseless. Maybe then will have some peace. Hangover, yes, but a peaceful one? Please?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X