No announcement yet.

For everyone to read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I have been reading this thread and it does not seem that Granny and Crops are ever going to give in. But Eye it is ok to share the love as we all need it from time to time even if we are grumpy like some of us here , So go ahead and KEEP SHARING IT it will make a better day.
    and of course I will leave some love for everyone.
    Rachell

Comment

• Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Crops... I don't really drink, except occasionaly, and only a small glass of wine or a Mojito.... However, drastic behaviors call for drastic measures....

I'll meet you after work, we'll go down to the corner pub, and drink ourselves senseless. Maybe then will have some peace. Hangover, yes, but a peaceful one? Please?

Oh Granny you are actually inviting me out but we better inlude Croppie.This is so nice of you and granny I luv you a whole bunch xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
        well I have been reading this thread and it does not seem that Granny and Crops are ever going to give in. But Eye it is ok to share the love as we all need it from time to time even if we are grumpy like some of us here , So go ahead and KEEP SHARING IT it will make a better day.
        and of course I will leave some love for everyone.
        Oh yes this is so nice to see someone cares enough to pass on some luvin.See granny and croppie it is not so bad to be happy.Try it and you may like the feeling.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Rachel, sweetie... Have you heard of the Dungeon? Well, we got plenty of room down there, so keep it up, and you will get an all expenses paid vacation! We got enough with that nitwit Eye, we don't need you adding to the saga!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Rachel, sweetie... Have you heard of the Dungeon? Well, we got plenty of room down there, so keep it up, and you will get an all expenses paid vacation! We got enough with that nitwit Eye, we don't need you adding to the saga!!!!

I am called Matermind by Scrapbook Max and now you have been so kind to add Nitwit eye.Oh thank you .Oh that dungeon sounds like a nice warm place.Do I need my BIKINI.Oh this will be fun fun.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by eye View Post
              I am called Matermind by Scrapbook Max and now you have been so kind to add Nitwit eye.Oh thank you .Oh that dungeon sounds like a nice warm place.Do I need my BIKINI.Oh this will be fun fun.
              I am back Croppie and it was so nice to chat with you on the phone.You have a nice voice.It was really me and not smile.I never thought we sounded alike.I luv you xo xo.
              sigpic

Comment

Rachel, sweetie... Have you heard of the Dungeon? Well, we got plenty of room down there, so keep it up, and you will get an all expenses paid vacation! We got enough with that nitwit Eye, we don't need you adding to the saga!!!!

oh granny you are giving me a vaction! I've never had one of those are they nice? The dungeon would probably be nice after having 47 kids here and family for a birthday party they left me to clean everything I really need the rest.
                Rachell

Comment

• Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
                  oh granny you are giving me a vaction! I've never had one of those are they nice? The dungeon would probably be nice after having 47 kids here and family for a birthday party they left me to clean everything I really need the rest.
                  The vacation was so thoughtful.You see they are so full of luv and they really try to be tough.But I feel with lots of luvin they will come across to us as sweet children.
                  sigpic

Comment

• It was nice chatting with you too...or was it Smile....you two are wicked together!!!! LOL Remind me if I ever see you two in person not forget the duck tape.....hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                      It was nice chatting with you too...or was it Smile....you two are wicked together!!!! LOL Remind me if I ever see you two in person not forget the duck tape.....hahahaha
                      Gee Crops yah got to stop giving me so many gifts.Nope it was Eye you were talking to and then it was smile.I was at the cottage with her and we were painting the skirting around the cottage .We called Jazz and we wanted to call granny but Loie left her phone # home.So nice to chat.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Did my little sheep baaaaaa themself to sleep or were they afraid to love.I LUV you
                        sigpic

Comment

• Did you guys die or what????come back to me:d
                          sigpic

Comment

• ****Stretches for one big group hug**** Thanks for making my day, eye!!!
                            Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
                            sigpic
                            My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrappyfrog View Post
                              ****Stretches for one big group hug**** Thanks for making my day, eye!!!
                              See that is what I want Croppie and Grannie to do----A BIG HUG.I am glad my luv has touched so many
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrappyfrog View Post
                                ****Stretches for one big group hug**** Thanks for making my day, eye!!!
                                THANKS Scrappy you got her going again.....LOL
                                "I aint ever givin' in" *goes back to hiding*

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X