Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For everyone to read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, my word, Crops... What are we going to do with all this positive, uplifting, encouraging, upbuilding, sweet posts?


    You hold her down and I'll grab that bottle of wine....lol

    My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

    Comment


    • #32
      Now see you made me smile.Oh so nice to be happy.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Oh, my word, Crops... What are we going to do with all this positive, uplifting, encouraging, upbuilding, sweet posts?

        Why Granny ARE YOU GIVING ME A COMPLIMENT.EYE IS SMILING
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by eye View Post
          ....Nope I am not in the rooties...
          What are the "rooties?" Heh-heh....sorry, try as I might, I haven't quite learned all the Canadian lingo yet.

          And Eye....{{{{LOVE TO YOU TOO}}}} You are such a sweet, precious soul and the good Lord blessed US with YOUR friendship!!

          {{{{HUGZ}}}}
          Diana


          Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by knzus View Post
            What are the "rooties?" Heh-heh....sorry, try as I might, I haven't quite learned all the Canadian lingo yet.

            And Eye....{{{{LOVE TO YOU TOO}}}} You are such a sweet, precious soul and the good Lord blessed US with YOUR friendship!!

            {{{{HUGZ}}}}
            Why thank you darling.Welcome back.Rooties is what I call beer ha ha.So nice tosee your smiling face xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by eye View Post
              ...Rooties is what I call beer ha ha....
              Oh wow! So would that LITERALLY be a -- "ROOTIE-BEER"



              ROTFL!!!! Okay, who wants to run with this one....anyone?

              Diana


              Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by knzus View Post
                Oh wow! So would that LITERALLY be a -- "ROOTIE-BEER"



                ROTFL!!!! Okay, who wants to run with this one....anyone?


                Not touching that one with a ten foot pole! LOL
                Its not the rooties that are talking its the wine and we gotta get that bottle away from her!!!! And SOON!
                I dont think Eye has slept in days and she is delusional....hahaha

                My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Not touching that one with a ten foot pole! LOL
                  Its not the rooties that are talking its the wine and we gotta get that bottle away from her!!!! And SOON!
                  I dont think Eye has slept in days and she is delusional....hahaha
                  Oh crops you are so concerned.Why thank you and I luv you and the whole world xo
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Darn!!! I know I put my boots somewhere, and I can't find them when I need them most!

                    It's really getting deep around here. Knzus, here is your chance to get some fertilizer for your dead plants!

                    sigpic

                    Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

                    Please visit my Max Store

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Wow! It sure is getting deep in here. Wanna share that wine??? You guys are the bestest!!

                      My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                        Wow! It sure is getting deep in here. Wanna share that wine??? You guys are the bestest!!
                        We are the best.My heart is so overjoyed that their are so many thoughtful people like Crops and Granny.They luv me so much Iam beaming to shoutI LOVE YOU XO.I just got up and I feel like singing.Can you guys hear me.No I am nota STEPFORD WIFE
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Geezeeee Eye, you woke me up...stop screaming... I get it, I get it, You LOVE everyone!!!! LOL

                          My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Has Granny hit EYE in the back of the head? LOL...
                            I love everyone too...Squeeze me in this darn group hug...Geez...and share the wine you lushes!!!!

                            BIG HUGS
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Did someone say whine? ROTF..oops...wine


                              My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I believe in love and the brotherhood of man... But this is getting ridiculous! She must have bumped into something Crops!!!

                                sigpic

                                Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

                                Please visit my Max Store

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X