No announcement yet.

For everyone to read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*throwing a rope to Granny* Save yourself Granny and you can do whatever you wish with the rope once you are saved....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
      Sue, I think she got into my medicine cabinet and over dosed on my "happy" pills...LOL..
      Crops, you ok? lol..I'm sure that left a mark...hehehehe...

Michelle.....are you going to share with the rest of us......
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Let me pull that rope and save Granny.Onced saved she can help me share my luv of happiness.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Where is my puke smiley?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by granny View Post
            where is my puke smiley?

oh granny come here and let the nurse in me nurse you.i promise not to sneek you nice pills.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Are you nuts? I have a reputation to uphold!

Get away from me, you maniac!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Granny Granny guess what Crops got nice to me and gave me a wand and it is magical and poff poff your sweetGoing to work now.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                  Granny Granny guess what Crops got nice to me and gave me a wand and it is magical and poff poff your sweetGoing to work now.
                  <rotfl> She got you, Granny!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Good morning everyone. Such a beautiful day. I'm so happy to be alive and part of this lovely community. It's such a joy to wake up every day to so much sunshine, love and happiness! Bless you all!!!!

<whisper> To have to pay all that money for a lousy book, just for one rotten paragraph, what a waste. Where is my shotgun, I'm going to blast this wordless Sayings book to smitherings! <whisper>
                    sigpic

Comment

<rotfl harder> Oh my word, Crop's magic wand worked! I've gotta go get that and use it on my kids!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        Good morning everyone. Such a beautiful day. I'm so happy to be alive and part of this lovely community. It's such a joy to wake up every day to so much sunshine, love and happiness! Bless you all!!!!

<whisper> To have to pay all that money for a lousy book, just for one rotten paragraph, what a waste. Where is my shotgun, I'm going to blast this wordless Sayings book to smitherings! <whisper>
                        Ha ha ha ha oh Granny you are turning he he.I am so so happy though I got a migrane I and still in such a lovely mood.Going to bed will be back later xo
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I am lost. I am looking for scrapbookmax and the Granny we all love and I stumbled into here to find a sweet Granny!!!! Please point me to the right SBM-I have to let everyone there know that there is a fake SBM site out here and it's causing havoc with the community. I have to warn everyone so they don't go visit this wrong site--it could destroy the personalities of everyone we hold dear to our hearts!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                            I think I am lost. I am looking for scrapbookmax and the Granny we all love and I stumbled into here to find a sweet Granny!!!! Please point me to the right SBM-I have to let everyone there know that there is a fake SBM site out here and it's causing havoc with the community. I have to warn everyone so they don't go visit this wrong site--it could destroy the personalities of everyone we hold dear to our hearts!!!
                            Your killing me here, I am dying of laughter!!! Good one Doll!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

OH..got a big warm fuzzy reading through this thread..so much loving and laughter I can hardly get through it!! LOL..

BLESS your BIG BEAUTIFUL HEART EYE!! You are such a JOY and BLESSING to this SBM Family!! LOVE Ya, LuV Ya, LOVE YOU!!

THANKS so much for all of you!!

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                                OH..got a big warm fuzzy reading through this thread..so much loving and laughter I can hardly get through it!! LOL..

BLESS your BIG BEAUTIFUL HEART EYE!! You are such a JOY and BLESSING to this SBM Family!! LOVE Ya, LuV Ya, LOVE YOU!!

THANKS so much for all of you!!
                                Oh another follower.I luv you too.Now if we can get Crops to be nice and sweet to me as well.See no harm came to granny.She is hugable.getting ready for work.Night everyone and God Bless you all and hope all is safe tomorrow when you wake up.xoI know I will be happy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X