For everyone to read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
    I think I am lost. I am looking for scrapbookmax and the Granny we all love and I stumbled into here to find a sweet Granny!!!! Please point me to the right SBM-I have to let everyone there know that there is a fake SBM site out here and it's causing havoc with the community. I have to warn everyone so they don't go visit this wrong site--it could destroy the personalities of everyone we hold dear to our hearts!!!
    Kissey kissey and a big hug to you.I luv you.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh, oh, my dearest friends, what joyfull news I have for ye all. I found my boots, and they reach all the way to my Caracas. I am so blessed!!! I can tip toe through the tulips in this valley of cra... cramberries and roses, and not get my feet full of sh...... shavings from the trees! I am so happy. How can life be so good. How can I have lived for so long without realizing what meadows and hills of Bandi... Bamby joys there are here!

Thank you, thank you for making my life worth living again!!!! Forgive me, I must go and buy another pair of boots!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Either Granny has been hitting the Mojitos to hard, or Eyes wand really worked. (I personally think it is the mojitos)

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          Oh, oh, my dearest friends, what joyfull news I have for ye all. I found my boots, and they reach all the way to my Caracas. I am so blessed!!! I can tip toe through the tulips in this valley of cra... cramberries and roses, and not get my feet full of sh...... shavings from the trees! I am so happy. How can life be so good. How can I have lived for so long without realizing what meadows and hills of Bandi... Bamby joys there are here!

Thank you, thank you for making my life worth living again!!!! Forgive me, I must go and buy another pair of boots!!!

Awe my Flower Child.You are so so happy.What a blessing to see all this luvin.Spread them boots around.Night girls.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

EYE is so sick.Though EYE am still happy>Hope tomorrow is better health for me.
            sigpic

Comment

*shakes Granny* WAKE UP! You are having a bad dream!

Sue, all my meds are gone...I seriously think EYE is slipping them into Granny's drinks...Just think about it..Granny would normally be swashing them tulips, not walking through them and practically singing..lol..Something fishy is going on...and I don't believe it's the wand neither...lol...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I still think it is the mojitos!

Comment

The 'wand' was not to be used in this fashion, it cant make people SWEET!!! lol Whether its the mojitos or a dream, I sure hope Granny snaps out of it, I cant take all this nice stuff, its making me ill....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

hmmmm I want what granny's having...sounds more fun than what I'm having (milk)

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                      *shakes Granny* WAKE UP! You are having a bad dream!

Sue, all my meds are gone...I seriously think EYE is slipping them into Granny's drinks...Just think about it..Granny would normally be swashing them tulips, not walking through them and practically singing..lol..Something fishy is going on...and I don't believe it's the wand neither...lol...

hmmm, maybe Dr. Marion could get you more for us to share!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Girls girls did you ever think it might be all this luvin and you know with postive hugs comes a positive person.Perhaps she has decided to join me.Come on Crops---come and be sweet and nice.

Well I think I am starting to get over this flu,boy I was so sick.
                        sigpic

Comment

If anyone should ever write my life story
                          For whatever reason there might be
                          Eye will be there, between each line, page and glory
                          Cause she is the mushiest thing that ever happened to me

There have been time, when life was hard
                          But each time I made it through
                          Cause for every moment that I spent hurting
                          There was a moment that I spent just wondering how the ______ to get rid of her

Refrain and repeat.... and wear your boots!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Some of you new folks don't know this but Granny is also a composer. This is a song she wrote a while ago, which I made into a layout (for a album cover) for her. Just thought I would share

Comment

If anyone should ever write my life story
                              For whatever reason there might be
                              Eye will be there, between each line, page and glory
                              Cause she is the mushiest thing that ever happened to me

There have been time, when life was hard
                              But each time I made it through
                              Cause for every moment that I spent hurting
                              There was a moment that I spent just wondering how the ______ to get rid of her

Refrain and repeat.... and wear your boots!!!

Oh Granny you are good and I luv you for being the good person you are.What would I do without yah dragging behind me.I love this verse.It made me perk up some from this flu.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                                Some of you new folks don't know this but Granny is also a composer. This is a song she wrote a while ago, which I made into a layout (for a album cover) for her. Just thought I would share
                                Oh yes I remember how priceless this was.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X