No announcement yet.

For everyone to read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the sun is out and I am feeling so much better.I have been so sick and I do not even remember talking to my sister in law.She said we talked a long time and I said whhhhat.Cannot remember.But I am perky now and watch out because my followers and granny are coming to catch you croppie.We want you to be nice.We want you to be sweet.We want you to be perfect.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Eye, you must still be on the meds....You are not describing our Croppy LOL She also wouldn't be as much fun !!!!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

So in other words if being sweet does not describe her then what does----Anyone want to touch this with a 10 foot pole----not me as I is luvable and only want sweet things for our croppie.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

IIIIII LLLLuuuuv You Croppiehe he
          sigpic

Comment

Eye, I hope you slip on a banana peal and hit your head with a door jam, and come to your senses. Is disgusting to be so sweet and lovable!!

Oh, oh, what happened, I was just sitting here and all of a sudden I felt dizzy and confused... But I'm ok now, so happy and joyful, so full of love for humanity and Eye in particular. Life is soooooooo good! I'm going to buy flowers and give one to every one I meet today!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                ROTFLMDAO~~~Crops...ya kill meeeeeee

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Wheres the real Granny?? I don't think there's any help for Eye!LOL! But we can sure help Granny!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                    This is peeerrrrrfect! hahahahahahahahaha!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Oh Croppie you have made me so so happy.Ha ha ha I cannot stop laughing.I think croppie is spreading happiness and does not know it ha ha.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        Eye, I hope you slip on a banana peal and hit your head with a door jam, and come to your senses. Is disgusting to be so sweet and lovable!!

Oh, oh, what happened, I was just sitting here and all of a sudden I felt dizzy and confused... But I'm ok now, so happy and joyful, so full of love for humanity and Eye in particular. Life is soooooooo good! I'm going to buy flowers and give one to every one I meet today!!!

Did I hug yah too tight Granny.Sorry I made you dizzy.xo.Even croppie made me smile and that is her way of spreading her love.The world is so nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                          Wheres the real Granny?? I don't think there's any help for Eye!LOL! But we can sure help Granny!
                          Oh yes eye is very helpful at spreading happiness to all.It is free and not taxed to death.Smile it is catching.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Crop, baby, thank you for that bag. The boots cover my feet, but now my mouth is covered as well!!!

Eye is delusional, she never reads the real part of my posts. She skips right over to the mushy stuff!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Originally posted by Granny View Post
                              Crop, baby, thank you for that bag. The boots cover my feet, but now my mouth is covered as well!!!

Eye is delusional, she never reads the real part of my posts. She skips right over to the mushy stuff!!!

Eye skips all the time all around in each and one of your hearts.I am going to bed now.xo I went to work last night.Though it is cloudy I am beaming xo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Crops, do you have an extra bag? It sure is getting deep in here...lol
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X