No announcement yet.

What is an external hardrive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smile, I am sooo happy to have the old smile back! Glad you did not lose your sense of humor through all this!

Comment

Smile and Eye - I just love you two! You make my day!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

The fun factor returns to SBM
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          The fun factor returns to SBM
          Hey Eng... we'll have fun meeting up with them next year if they come to the UK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
            hey eng... We'll have fun meeting up with them next year if they come to the uk!!!
            oh yes mary can you put up with us from good old nova scotia.we are one of a kind:d
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by marion View Post
              a flash drive is just a very small portable drive . It is about the size of a cigaret lighter and plugs into a usb port, much like most external harddrives. It usually is 1 to 5 gigs , but can be smaller or larger of course. They are nice because they are so small and that makes them so easy to take with you and share files with others or transfer from one computer to another.

Helps????
              now marion can you drag and drop from these little thumb or flash drives.i want to get rid of all my pictures and scrapping stuff of my computer and want something i can plug in and drag and drop.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Yes, you can drag and drop from either one. They are just like a internal harddrive, but on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                  Yes, you can drag and drop from either one. They are just like a internal harddrive, but on the outside
                  SO I NOW HAVE MY ANWSER.tHANK YOU XO
                  sigpic

Comment

Now run out and get the biggest harddrive you can get!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X