X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see that you are both ok and my prayers are with you.......xoxo
    sigpic....

Comment

Glad you're both ok, but so sorry to hear about your uncle. Thank you for letting us know!
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your concern, but yes I AM alive and kicking, and I HAVE just returned from another holiday, in France. Having a bad relationship with my computer right now. It's so slow, but all of the above are not the reason I haven't been around for a while! Since I started my blog, which was intended to go hand in hand with my scrapbooking LOs I seem not to be able to keep up with the scrapbooking! It was really after NZ when all my friends and rellies wanted to see the photos, and somehow I've just never got back to the scrapbooking! Probably in the winter when I've nothing much to blog about I'll get back to it, though it will be like I'm the newbie again! If you want to keep up with the blog, it's on the same blogspot that Mary (mh51) and Kim and loads of others use! Just google for <evelyn186> or <evee> Mary, are we not allowed to give out blog URLs? Thanks for thinking of me! I WILL get back here, I PROMISE!
        Love to all of you!
        Evee
        xxoo
        Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by evee View Post
          Hi! Thanks for your concern, but yes I AM alive and kicking, and I HAVE just returned from another holiday, in France. Having a bad relationship with my computer right now. It's so slow, but all of the above are not the reason I haven't been around for a while! Since I started my blog, which was intended to go hand in hand with my scrapbooking LOs I seem not to be able to keep up with the scrapbooking! It was really after NZ when all my friends and rellies wanted to see the photos, and somehow I've just never got back to the scrapbooking! Probably in the winter when I've nothing much to blog about I'll get back to it, though it will be like I'm the newbie again! If you want to keep up with the blog, it's on the same blogspot that Mary (mh51) and Kim and loads of others use! Just google for <evelyn186> or <evee> Mary, are we not allowed to give out blog URLs? Thanks for thinking of me! I WILL get back here, I PROMISE!
          Love to all of you!
          Evee
          xxoo
          Oh for goodness sake, don't even think of inserting a link here or you'll get more than you bargained for!!!

Comment

Working...
          X