Thank you SBM!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you SBM!!

....for donating a door prize to my Crop4Kids class, held last weekend....the entire event was a resounding success and at last count, they have raised over $22,000.00 for BC's Children's Hospital Foundation!!! I am so thrilled to have been able to be a small part of this great event and have offered to teach a class again next year when we do it all again!! So again, many many thanks!!!!!
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

How nice!!!

Comment

Lovely contribution
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

That's so special. Great cause to be a part of.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

What a wonderful cause!!
          Julie

Comment

Yeah Max!! And congrats for all the success you had with the fund raiser!! WOW!! Good hunk of change..That could pay for two or more operations!!

Oh..what was the doorprize? A Max Special Edition?? Just curious!!

Comment

Thanks Wendy for letting us know something that we have always known........SBM You are the best.............and what a wonderful cause to be a part off.........great work and god bless to all those who helped raise the money for the children's hospital.............
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

Working...
              X