Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another missing member

Where is Mint??????

I was thinking the same thing. Haven't seen her in quite some time. Has anyone heard from her?

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Well what can I say.Great minds think alike.I was thinking yesterday.Hope she is okay.The last time she was on was August 21.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Yes she has been missing a while. Anyone have any contact details?
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I just looked too, Eye is right, she hasn't posted since August.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

She must be thinking we wouldn't notice her absence..We gotta fix that! Post a thread with her name and let's see if any of us catch her taking a peek inside the forum!!I don't know how to reach her..

Comment

Hope she is ok !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Last time I got a note was August 29.I just wrote to her.I will be away till Sunday girls.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                X