Kazr Ok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazr Ok

Hey just letting everyone know that Kazr is okay. I spoke with her on the phone this morning. She is waiting on a new computer and has had a few minor personal probs all pop up at the same time (you know how it is)....but she is fine and hoping to be back online by the end of the month

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Yea! Thanks, Nanwu!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Thanks Wendy for letting us know, glad she is ok.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

I am so glad she is okay and thanks for letting us know.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you Nanwu! I really miss Kazr, she is such a sweet, kind friend!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

That's good to hear, thanks Nanwu!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Nanwu

Thanks for letting us know that she is ok and hope to see you Kazr back on here soon............Smile......xo
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

Thank you for putting our minds at rest, give her our love
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                X