No announcement yet.

Name exchange names SENT OUT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay,I'm up and running again!Had some pc problems and had to reinstall everything!So when I got my pc up and running again I was so happy I immediately scrapped my gift exchange layout so Aggie could stop nagging me for it.

I coudln't get everything to fit on the page as Aggie just send a huge parcel with alot of beautiful goodies!I received a teatowel,a bar of soap,wallet,a sun catcher,a brooch,fairy pen,hanging mermaid ornament,butterfly,postcards of where Aggie live.And also a beautiful card with a hanging fairy.
    Thanks so much Aggie,you put so much thought into each gift and I was so happy to open all of them!
    My buddies are: Eye,Marion,Carena,Moonbeam,Moonlightpearl,pkdoll and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Beautiful LO Trudie now I can relax and you can get some peace LOL - Glad you liked them and you are very welcome
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• YA!!
        GOT MY LAYOUT DONE. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. THE OLD BODY HAS NOT BEEN COOPERATING WELL . THANK YOU SO MUCH PAULA-PKDOLL FOR EVERYTHING AND THE CARD MY MOM AS TOTALY SHOCKED AS SHE HAS A PHOTO OF ME WITH THE SAME HAIR CUT AND STYLE BUT I HAVE A WINTER COAT ON IN MY PICTURE SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FIND THAT ONE AND GIVE IT TO ME.
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Rachell

Comment

• Love the wisconsin boy and girl...Too cute...Are those salt and pepper shakers? Paula, where did you get those? I love 'em....Great layout...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
            Love the wisconsin boy and girl...Too cute...Are those salt and pepper shakers? Paula, where did you get those? I love 'em....Great layout...
            Yes those are salt and pepper shakers and I am having to fight everyone who sees them as the are so cute. They have magnets for mouths and my litttle one just loves to have them just 1/2" apart and watch them draw close to kiss.
            Last edited by RachellIowa; 03-27-2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: adding something
            Rachell

Comment

• Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
              I received a few emails that their name gifts have been sent out or are still waiting to send theirs out but will be very, very soon... We are all friends here and can wait...<wink>
              I did get mine from KimBob, and finally got the layout done...More details in the gallery!! thanks again sweetie...Loved all the goodies...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
              OMG- it's nearly Christmas already isn't it and only getting to see this now- hahahahaha
              This is AWESOME GF and thanks so much-
              you are MORE than welcome
              Just so glad you liked your goodies
              WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

* when's the next one????- BWAHAHAHAHA*

(((HUGS)))

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• You are too funny...It was posted a while ago...lol...Better later then never in seeing it...lmbo!!!!! Thanks again for everything...I can't wait for the next exchange!!!!! Maybe we should start soon so everyone has plenty of time to get their stuff out...lol...((HUGS))

Comment

• I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Me tooooo ** (is it a safe bet we can stop waiting now)
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Me tooooo....!!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• I am so sorry for the ones of you that never received a gift...have you contacted your buddies? Don't give up hope yet...You just never know...<wink>

Comment

• What a shame.Kind of puts a damper on things.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Dear Scrappie, Cara Agnese!!!!!
                            Iam soooo sooo sorry for the longggg delay but promise i will go tomorrow to the Vatican City to send it , i wanted to go days and days ago but for one and hundreds of things i loss the days to go and send it but the postino arrivera presto!!!!!!!!
                            I already have the pictures of the goodies in the box but will NOT show you anything!!!!!!!!
                            Baci a tutti
                            Wendy

ps. Iam still waiting too!!
                            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• DONE!!!! Aggie sweetie!!!! your box is on the post office must be in your hands hopefully in 10 or 15 days!!! i have the pictures of the pack!!! you want to see it????????????????
                              Baci
                              Wendy
                              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Hi Wendy

Grazie bella it is very much appreciated. May I have a peek!!! LOL

ciao

abbracci xoxo

Comment

Working...
                                X