No announcement yet.

Name exchange names SENT OUT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right Rachel...that SMILE is up to NO GOOD!!!!!
    Man this is gonna be a long 2 months....Whoever has smile...I say, wait till the end of February....let's watch her squirm....bwahahahahah

WOLVIEEEEEEE.... I gotta tell ya..... THANKS!! to you and to your boys.....what a wonderful person you are to each and everyone of us here...to do this for all of us and still go through everything you are going through. I am sure I speak for EVERYONE here.... WE LOVE YA and THANK YOU!!!!! And you'll always have this job as long as you want it! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

YES, what Carol said!

Comment

Ditto, Ditto!!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by omajo View Post
          I have "the name", who could that be?? Start with 'S' and ends with 'E'
          it could be Smile, it could be Sue,..........!!

Hmmmmm, that has me wondering now!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Omajo, you are too funny....hehehehe...

Crops, there is no reaosn to thank me for this job...I love to do it and glad I volunteered last year...<wink> I will keep this up every year, well at least until the boys move out...LOL...and I don't think that's happening anytime soon..
            This is an awesome, caring bunch of individuals...and I couldn't ask for better friends....
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I think this thread is part of the gift! Reading all the silly things Smile is doing to find who has her name, the anticipated reading of poor Nipper's ordeal of dealing with Smile and Eye, and all the love passed around to everyone here..............I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks, Michelle! You and the boys did a great job picking my name!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

You are welcome!!! I wish I could give the secret away as to who has Smile's name...But then she would have nothing to do for a month or so...LOL... It is possible I have her name...<wink> Hmmmmm...

Comment

Smile, I am a good girl and I won't lie to you. I have your name, yes I really do! You wrote on my profile today and I saved it so I will always have your name
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Shoot..........

I am baffled......if that is a word........who has my name.........I have emailed every one on the list and the only one I believe is Steve most likely because he is male and they really arn't good at lieing. You wouldn't really do like Granny did last year and wait until the last day. By the way where is Granny????...Hope she is ok. ....Remember who ever you are, that I am old and have a bad heart.......I could go at any time......wouldn't you feel bad if I went (you know where) never knowing who had my name. Please, I don't want you to feel guilty, but if you half to get it off your consions I won't tell anyone that you told me. Not Sleeping...........Smile
                    sigpic....

Comment

*sniff sniff*

Comment

Hey loie I hope Nipper gets me.Do you think he will be ready for us two again this year.You know he luvs just me but I can share.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                          I am baffled......if that is a word........who has my name.........I have emailed every one on the list and the only one I believe is Steve most likely because he is male and they really arn't good at lieing. You wouldn't really do like Granny did last year and wait until the last day. By the way where is Granny????...Hope she is ok. ....Smile
                          Granny had that wedding in Vegas--but at the same time California had some really bad weather and stuff-so I do hope she is alright.

Smile you are killing me here!!!hahahahahahaha!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I think it's about time we see just how handsome Nipper is...take that camera to the post office Eye and show us...hehehehehe

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I sure do miss that old granny around here.....hope she is ok too..... and gets back here soon!!!!

Comment

ya! cause when granny gets back poor smile will be on her tring to find her secrect santa. Oh my I hope that everybody here can keep up the good work and don't mind smile saying she has a bad heart remember her just cut down a tree and hauled it home dog doo and all.
                                Rachell

Comment

Working...
                                X