No announcement yet.

American Idol 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shame he will be titled CRY BABY---gets on my nerves.The ones with rap song were good.Also I like the teacher and the oiler rigger man .Can't wait till next week.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

They sure have some good singers.But that cry baby has got to go.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I agree Eye, what a whiner!! lol, I was so disappointed Danny's friend JaMoi (sp??) didn't make it through and then when they put Nick/Norman through, who is funny, but not as good as JaMoi, I was really disappointed more.
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

It sounds like we're all in agreement! The cry baby has got to go! I don't care how good of a singer he may be............ he has got to go!

I was sad to see Danny's friend gone too! I'm real confused about Norman........ We've really not heard him sing yet, he just seems to be funny. I hope we will see what the judges saw in him, once the real singing begins!

So far I have several favorites. Danny, Scott (blind guy) and both of the 2 guys that were let through at the end (the welder & the oil rigger).

The one that really annoys me is the girl that annoys Simon. Her name is soming like Tatum ????? Long dark hair!. She does sing good but she is ANNOYING!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

she is another cry baby.she can sing but is very annoying with her theactrical acts.I was dissappointed when they let him go and kept the cryer and the comedian.Maybe he will get back on a wild card.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I did watch it.... but I am not good with the names...YET.... When they let that guy go, (he was black with an earring, and I think he had tatoos too, I was shocked, I really liked him and he sang really good!!! I hope he comes back... I see a future for that boy! And I agree cry baby gotta go..LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                Ok, I did watch it.... but I am not good with the names...YET.... When they let that guy go, (he was black with an earring, and I think he had tatoos too, I was shocked, I really liked him and he sang really good!!! I hope he comes back... I see a future for that boy! And I agree cry baby gotta go..LOL
                Yes I am not good with names but he sure could sing.Pray their is a wild card and we get to see him come back.
                sigpic

Comment

The Show Down begins......

So what's the opinion of the first 3 that went through?

I am SO SO glad that Danny and Michael went through. The blonde with the pink hair is good too!

Okay, if my math serves me....... if they let 3 go through out of the 3 groups of 12,...... that is only 9. They are working toward having 12, so that means they must be going to pull out 3 wild cards! What do ya all think??????

I have to admit that Titana was very good last night and I was shocked that she did not whine or giggle!

I have a few favorites out of the next group of 12 too, so we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                    So what's the opinion of the first 3 that went through?

I am SO SO glad that Danny and Michael went through. The blonde with the pink hair is good too!

Okay, if my math serves me....... if they let 3 go through out of the 3 groups of 12,...... that is only 9. They are working toward having 12, so that means they must be going to pull out 3 wild cards! What do ya all think??????

I have to admit that Titana was very good last night and I was shocked that she did not whine or giggle!

I have a few favorites out of the next group of 12 too, so we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Oh but she cried.She will be a wild card I bet.She is a good singer just a sookie.I like the girl and the fellow with glasses but their was two other fellows bettter then the other fellow they picked.It is getting exciting.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like the girl, Alexis Grace. (pretty name so I remember it) and so far I think either she or David will win it. But we have a long way to go. I quite often get surprised when my favorites go early. LOL!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Guess I will be odd man out and say I agreeded with all 3 of the choices..LOL
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well it was a bit different.Anxious to see who they picked.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree!!!!

I do like the "RED HEAD" named Allison, and I also liked the last guy (ADAM). I am totally baffled about a 3rd one! I was disappointed in Jessica, the first one that performed, because I really like her. I also wished the welder, Matt had done better.

Tonight, we will see!

Last night, I heard them say something about a wild card round.

!

nie

Comment

I watched a bit....some did okay, still don't know names...lol but I can't wait to see tonight! Eye no telling....okay!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I liked the winners from tonight..was glad to see the red head made it thru but I was pulling for a few that didnt make it..now nexrt week we see a new group and that goofy boy who wore the big ties and a head band performs..Hes too nervous acting to me..I do not like the way they are doing Idol this year and I think they made a mistake adding that new judge..I think there is a lot of conflits now. I also heard Simon say that some of them would be repicked to perform so I guess he means that wild card round Ive heard about.
                                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X