Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol 2009

Okay gang, Yes it's that time again,

So what do you all think so far? That chick that showed up with that bicini was a real shocker!!!!! OF COURSE SHE GOT A GOLD TICKET TO HOLLYWOOD!!!! I thought Simon and Randy was going to druel all over themselves!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Yeah I should try that.I bet I do not get a gold but straight through to being THEE IDOL and what is good about it I will not have to sing.I can just see Simon looking at me with his dreamy eyes and his mouth wide open.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I heard some really good singing! Can't wait until tonight!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Did ya all see and hear Jason's brother? He doesn't have the dread locks like his brother, but that RED hair makes a statement too. LOL Totally different from his brother.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Oh yes he sure is different.I like his look.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Yes! Much better than dreads. I'm sorry I just can't make myself like those! He's gonna be good, too!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I''ve been glued to the TV today, watching our new President (Obama) take office. I will switch to the idols, when it's time.

Last year, I took my parents to see the Idol concert here in Phoenix. That was their first show and it was great. I scrapped the whole event!

!

nie

Comment

The bikini chick will more than likely get booted in the first round of eliminations.hahahaha! They puroposely put her through for the fun of it. Jason's brother is going to do good. They also said David Cook's brother didn't make it through. It's going to be interesting again, and yes I heard some really good singers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                  The bikini chick will more than likely get booted in the first round of eliminations.hahahaha! They puroposely put her through for the fun of it. Jason's brother is going to do good. They also said David Cook's brother didn't make it through. It's going to be interesting again, and yes I heard some really good singers.
                  David Cook's brother tried out last year. David was not planning on trying out but he went with his brother to the audition. I understand his brother talked him into trying out too. David was selected and his brother was passed over. He mentioned his brother, when he won by saying it was all his fault! I also heard that Fantasia's brother tried out the year after she won and he didn't make it through the initial audition.

I agree, there are a some real good ones so far! I'm a sucker for tear jurkers, so I weaped for the guy who's wife had just tied and also for the blind guy. Both seemed good!

!

nie

Comment

Yes it should be very interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

They had several good ones from San Francisco! I liked the guy who took care of his MOM and expecially that last guy!

Tonight will be from Kentucky! Gosh, I wished my daughter had the opportunity to try out! She's really good. I think they have a cap on the age of 30!?!? My Jennifer is 33.

!

nie

Comment

Yes last night was great and I will still know the winner before you again this year
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                          yes last night was great and i will still know the winner before you again this year:d
                          Just rub it in eye!!! {Snickering Here}

!

nie

Comment

:d:d:d:d:d
                            sigpic

Comment

Tooo funny Eye, I remember last year, Onie wouldn't even come in until after the show..... looking forward to another great season.... some of those peeps had me in stitches.... I love the beginning!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                              X