Forget it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget it!

Ok all you blog pro's! How do you do it???? I have tried FOUR times to get one going with no luck! All you girls' blogs are so lovely and I got one that I like the look of but I can't seem to get any further!!! I get HTML code, I understand that, but how do you do the cool headers and blinkies and WHERE do they get pasted into? That is the part that is killing me. Of course my blog will be scrap related and will have freebies and such but I just can't seem to wrap my pitiful brain around it. Any advice? Or heck I would even give you my username and password to see if any of you could help! LOL!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Same here, I don't have the knowhow or the patience. I tried too and have this very boring blog that I would be embarrased to show,
    So don't feel bad

Comment

Eye tried to do one and threw in the towel.TOOOO complicated.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I never even tried. I don't think I would get very far! Sorry I can't help.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Your not alone! I tried too and gave up!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Ladies, I was having the same problem too. Have you tried this site. It is easy custom blogs. Detailed info. Very easy to follow directions. Awesome tips and very helpful.
            Check it out here I hope this helps.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

It isn't as hard as it looks...I can help if you need some..<wink> Just email me...((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I know sooner or later I will make one, but it will have to wait. I need to do some spring cleaning first. I have company coming from Holland this May, so first things first. Thanks for the offer Michelle, I may take you up on that later on

Comment

Pick, I'll help you!!! Just email me, do you have a header made already??? It's not really hard, there are codes for all the side bar stuff and if you're really nice to me, I'll share it! LMAO....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hey crops email all that stuff I want to give my blog a face lift and have no idea how to start..lol
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am posting this here because I am just so very excited. I already dragged Crops over there to join and she gave it the ok I was hoping for. I also posted in the Fave sites thread, hope that is ok. But here is the addy, come check it out but be warned I am still working on it so don't judge me just yet, lol!

http://www.freewebs.com/southernmagn...rapchallenges/

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Good for you! It looks great, nice and colorful. I will be back!

Comment

Loved it too...Great job...I signed up, but have to come back with the confirmation...lol...
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Those who make BLOGS seem to disappear.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Looking good, girl!!!! I will be back, honest!
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X