No announcement yet.

Luciano, welcome to the forum!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh he is the one that killed wiffy and was running around scrapville in cohoots with Granny
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Eye, don't start any of your rumors, ok? We got enough problems around here!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Eye, don't start any of your rumors, ok? We got enough problems around here!

hmmm with my head held high -----I was with Luciano.Since Granny greased the piano top I slid right into his arms.He felt so sorry for me and what you did he replaced my gown and took me to supper me.aaawwweeee sweet heaven.Thank you Granny--at least you did something right.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh, no, not again!!!! CROPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

I am staying out of this one...LOL
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

See what you started Granny!!! Now you must finish it.....handing you the rope.... you know what you gotta do!!!!!
              I promise I didn't see a thing!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Granny and Crops eat your heart out. and crops thank you for the rope.How did you know I needed a new dog leash
                sigpic

Comment

Cosa mas grande la vida, chica. Ya va a empezar esta vieja otra vez. Crops, eres un desastre, mija!!!

sigpic

Comment

Cosa mas grande la vida, chica. Ya va a empezar esta vieja otra vez. Crops, eres un desastre, mija!!!

Hey Granny, no cussing here!

Comment

I'll second that!!!! hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

It ain't my cussing, it's only me just singing the blues!

sigpic

Comment

It ain't my cussing, it's only me just singing the blues!

Crops gives me a rope and now your singing me the Blues in a forien language.Oh to have such wonderful friends xo xo xo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nightmares are made up of delirous, dilusional, menopausal, well intentioned friends...

You know who you are!!!

sigpic

Comment

How did I miss this? Now what is going to happen? Granny run and hide now!
                              Rachell

Comment

I am not touchin' this one with a ten-foot keyboard. Ya'll are on your own.
                                Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                                X