X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers going you way sweetie...........xoxoxox
    sigpic....

Comment

Sending my pprayers out to you Donna. This is very serious and I'm praying for your safe recovery.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thinking of you Donna & sending prayers your way. This happened to my father many years back & I remember how very serious it was.
        hugs to you
        Karyn.

Comment

This is terrable news - all my loving coming you way. Hugs
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

That is terrible news, thinkingof you Wonder x
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

hey Donna, just wanted to add my prayers and thoughts to the list

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Hey, thanks ladies!! Surgery is postponed. CT scan came back and didn't show the appendix as the problem..so they wanted to operate to explore and I don't want that. If it was the appendix that burst last month..the antibiotics that I was on for the pnuemonia kept me from getting sicker. So it gave the appendix time to recover..So if it flares up again..I'll go get the surgery.

So for now, lots of questions as to what is really wrong with my poor worn out body.. Years of stress will shorten your life ladies..So take care of yourselves!!

Lots of testing fun! Oh boy!! Wonder if I can come up with some SCRAPPING fun for all the CT scans, etc..LOL...

LOVE and HUGS and Many thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
                donna

Comment

Glad you are better and I think that I would have said no too to surgery to explore. Take good care of yourself.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Still thinking of you Donna.
                    Attached Files
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

It could be kidney stones,ovaries,cyst and gallbladder.Yes gallstones can cause pain in weird areas,also a kink in the bowel.But I hope you are feeling better.If it was appendix you do not want to go septic as that is bad.So you better take care and I hope you get an answer. xo xo.Eye is worried about you.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Donna, Donna, Donna!! I was shocked reading this thread, and the more I read, the more I sunk in my chair...i am so glad to hear they didn't burst...But would be furious not knowing what the problem is...take care of yourself...I will take your spot in the dungeon for awhile, it is obvioous it's stressing you out...<wink> Love ya...
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Hey sweetie! You take good care of yourself!!! I'll be sending up some prayers that this won't happen again!!! We need you around here!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Aww Donna why do bad things have to happen to such good people..sorry they don't know whats wrong..my thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Hugs Jazzy
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Continue to keep well and have that great attitude, that will annoy any nasties trying to make you unwell. Thinking of you x
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X