Michelle surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Michelle
    I am so pleased to hear your surgery was a success, I wish you well, my back is so bad right now I can truly sympathise, don't overdo it though!
    hugs
    Karyn.

Comment

Thanks guys...I truly can't remember when I felt so good...I am stiff if I sot too long or lay too long...but today was the first day since Decemember that I took my doggie for a walk..it was only 2 blocks one way, then two back, but hey, one step at a time...My two holes in my back are almost closed too, no more bandages today...YIPPEE!!!! I am still going through a slump emotionally...but I am due...lol...

Crops and Granny, no drinking for anyone in here, it makes you ALL crazy...lol...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Glad to hear things are going well, take care now and no rushing!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hey Shell,
          I'm glad everything went well for you! {{{{hugs}}}}

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Michelle, you are my INSPIRATION Queen in adversity!! You have a DYNAMO spirit! So glad you are feeling better!! Praying for continuous upsies for you!!

BIG WARM FUZZIE HUGS!!
            donna

Comment

Working...
            X