Calling all Buddies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Buddies

Okay, listen up..... A year or two ago we started giving our contact information to several people so we would always know how to contact each other, besides in here. Sometimes we have friends that just disappear, We've become a big family of individuals who love, care and pray for one another, and we get worried when someone disappears or if we know they've been having a hard time.

I would like to challenge everyone who has buddies listed.... make contact with them and make sure we have updated information. Also, since then, we've added a lot of new family members here and we need to get you all hooked up with buddies, then post on your profile, who's your buddy... in other words, who's contact information you have.

If your not in a buddy list, please make contact with someone you've connected too and ask them to add you as a buddy. Also PM them with your info. Your buddy should then send you their contact information via PM. We do not put our personal information on the open forum so please use PM.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Sounds great to me.Thank you.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Great idea Onnie...you always seem to watch out for things like that..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice one Onie
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hey Eng........ My baby is there in England now!

I may need for you to go and give him a hug from his mommy!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Working...
          X