Where is CROPS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is CROPS?

And why is she being so quiet? I hope nothing is wrong! Not like her to be so silent (and I don't mean that in a bad way, lol!)

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
    And why is she being so quiet? I hope nothing is wrong! Not like her to be so silent (and I don't mean that in a bad way, lol!)
    Oh yes you do. ha ha.Maybe the Easter Bunny thought she was a carrot.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

She probably is having the same problem I am.... Close encounter with the Infernal Revenue Service!

Oh, yeah... They won!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        She probably is having the same problem I am.... Close encounter with the Infernal Revenue Service!

Oh, yeah... They won!!!!

They always do Granny!

Comment

ROFL!!!!!!! She did post on her blog and said she was addicted to games on Facebook and was busy cleaning her purse out...It was filled with something to do with peas...lol...You can ask her about it...So she is fine...Just pre-occupied at the moment...

CROPS...get in here and explain before I get 100 emails...lol
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I need a long session with you this week, Dr. Quack!!! No, wait, the IRS took all my money!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

carol is lost in yoville on facebook lol...thank goodness i havent sent her the link to pet society....thats even more addictive (as i know!!!) lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I'm around! Fiona is right, I'm addicted to Yoville...that is just sooooo COOL...got me own apartment and nobody messes it up and I get a paycheck every 6 hours...wahooooo, plus I've been to the races alot too....trying to win!!! LOL
                I can only handle one addiction at a time...but don't worry, I am sure it won't last long....lol Thanks for thinking of me!
                I've been trying to work on a layout, but I think I lost my mojo at the tracks and I am trying to find it! I swear!!!
                And Granny, that stupid IRS got my money too...next year I refuse to do them!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Glad to see you are alright Crops, thought we were going to have to gather some money up to send Eye to your place to check on you. She would have been more that happy to come and visit you for a while! Ya that darn IRS got mine this year and will get it next year also, Does not pay to have dependents.
                  Rachell

Comment

Before I read this I was going to say Crops has a new addiction, I think thers a few of us in facebook land having game therapy lol!
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X