Prayers Needed For the Comuunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Needed For the Comuunity

Some of you might know already...but I talked to PkDoll the other day, and she is going through alot of personal issues right now and could use some prayers from us here...As well as Rosana and a few others... (ie, Marion, Wiz, Ocean..oh my there were so many others just can't remember...)
    I am also going through another chemical heart stress test this Monday and Tuesday and sometime next week I will be going to another hospital to have a stint put in...Now we will have to be worried about my kidneys failing again from the use of the dye...UGH...So, I could use a couple prayers if you all can spare them...
    I wish everyone in need of prayers, the best of my thoughts...and know I am thinking of you...(HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Wolvsie for starting this thread and indeed prayer's are needed for all you girls and your family's. Just know that we are here for anyone of you. I feel so helpless and just wish I could at least be close enough to hold your hand or give you a hug. Certainly I will pray for all of you and anytime anyone just wants to talk I am here........I love my SBM family and want you all to be safe and happy........always your friend ..........Smile.......Lois.......xoxoxoxo
    sigpic....

Comment

Prayers are sent your way Michelle and also to all our SBM friends who need them too.All of you take care, xo.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

You are all always in my prayers!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Sending Prayers For All Of Ya'll
          Hugs!!

Comment

I will just do the dittos!

Comment

Never fear... Granny is here!!!
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Sending prayers to all of you along with my thoughts and love.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

sending angels to watch over you all xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Sending lots and lots of prayers and postive thoughts to all you special ladies

May God Keep you in His Care through these difficult times xxxx

And a special prayer for you Michelle xxx
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Yeah, well, I finally figured out, I don't need prayers. Why? Well because I am completely and utterly insane and I kinda like it that way! My depression meds come in a PEZ dispenser! My migraine pills come in the form of SIXLETS and my sick tummy pills are called hugs! Ask my kids, they will tell ya!

On a serious note: ALL of you wonderful peeps are on our nightly bedtime prayer list...we start them at 7 and it's 10pm by the time we get everyones names in there ( sorry, guess I have a hard time being serious!) But love ya's all!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Thinking of everyone x
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Prayers and love sending to all of you.
                          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

I've not been around much lately and sure do miss everyone. Please know that even though I'm not here you are always in my thoughts and prayers! HUGS!

Debby
                            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

That is something I can totally afford to do for you!! HUGS and plenty of the PRAYERS for you all!!

Comment

Working...
                              X