No announcement yet.

I am on skype

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw im angelwithin1 on skype, if you use a different name on skype can you tell me your nickname if you add me so i know you are friendly and dont block you lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I have it downloaded but not installed yet. Still need to get the web cam out of the box yet too. just been so darn busy here with three days of trips to the doctors for the hubby.
      Rachell

Comment

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
        I would try skype but I am usually a mess when I am on the computer. pajamas, pony tail no makeup. Not a pretty sight! Wouldn't want to scare anyone.
        well who could be any worse looking then me.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
          I have it downloaded but not installed yet. Still need to get the web cam out of the box yet too. just been so darn busy here with three days of trips to the doctors for the hubby.
          Oh good let me know when you get it going xo
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I've dl skybe, but not sure how to use it yet. ?!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

I got it all set up rachelliowa of course it's the same as on here as other wise I might forget who I am.
              Rachell

Comment

Working...
              X