I am on skype

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on skype

I need some adresses.Anyone want me on their skype.Private message me with your address.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I had skype for ages but deleted it coz no one seemed to use it. I'll see if I can install it again
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      I had skype for ages but deleted it coz no one seemed to use it. I'll see if I can install it again
      Oh Goody
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

What is this ??? would love to check it out let me know please
        Rachell

Comment

well when downloaded you can caht with anyone who also has skype.you can see the person as well as talk to them.
          sigpic

Comment

get a usb phone and you can talk yo anyone on skype anywhere in the world for free too

eye i'll email ya my skype id xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
              What is this ??? would love to check it out let me know please
              skype is a free chat/phone download utilty, once downloaded its a bit like msn only you can actually phone chat to anyone in the world who has skype anywhere in the world for free....me n Donna (autisticwonder) often spend several hours chatting on skype via phone

, Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Yes, Skype is cool... Get yourself a headset mic and plug it into the mic jack on your computer... you can hear the caller on your speakers.

I use it to call clients in Australia... for free! Can talk for hours...
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Never use skybe, will dl it and let you know if its successful,...!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

am getting skype once my laptop is fixed will let you know when i'm up and running

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Great.I just finished talking to Aggie and it was so nice to hear her voice and to see her---wow.It is amazing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post

I'm going to reinstall it too!

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
                          I'm going to reinstall it too!
                          let me know your address when you do.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would try skype but I am usually a mess when I am on the computer. pajamas, pony tail no makeup. Not a pretty sight! Wouldn't want to scare anyone.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

lol pick just dont have a web cam on ...i dont

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X