No announcement yet.

Taking a leave of absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful Eye, I am glad your sisters surgery went well and that Monique is behaving for you. Kids need a strong hand to steer them into the right direction. Good for you!

Comment

I am so glad everything went well...You are doing a super thing for her, and hopefully the things she is learning from you will stick with her when she goes home...You are so sweet...Take care...How is your husband doing?
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
        I am so glad everything went well...You are doing a super thing for her, and hopefully the things she is learning from you will stick with her when she goes home...You are so sweet...Take care...How is your husband doing?
        He is still having a few problems but he is okay.Thanks for asking.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

hey there, i finally get back in here and find you missing.....well hurry up and get back here too. Will be thinking of you and your family

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

my thoughts are with you. Hugs.

Crystal
            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Thinking of you xxxx
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Oh Eye! I'm so sorry to hear all of this. I have been missing so long. I feel so bad. I hope you can feel my hugs all the way up there from here! ((HUGS))

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Thank you sweetie.Things are getting back to normal now.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                  X